Are long thin penises like mine "big"? And

Rum_Girl

Just Browsing
Media
I've always thought I had a big dick because my length is usually somewhat above 7 inches (about 8 if im very hard) and people usually ask about length, but I've been told that I'm lacking in girth. My girth is 4.2 inches....It actually looks a little comical when side by side with them. Most of the short dicks are much fatter. Honestly, I havent seen many dicks on that site that are thinner than mine. Are long skinny dicks big? Are they satisfying? What can i do to make sex better for her? Does my dick look comical? Am I really THAT "pencily"? How unusual am i?

This question is oozing insecurity and that is more unattractive then your slender willy. Learn how to use your tongue.

Last edited:

Rum_Girl

Just Browsing
Media
It is too late for that.

I can't help but be curious about this now. Maybe I should just stop thinking about it. I don't understand why it bothers me so much. I think its because I thought I was really big. when I compare 4.3 inches in circumference
to 5.5 (my gf has measuring tape for sewing) it seems like a huge difference. I thought sizes like that were highly unusual, but it isn't. My size is weird. How could I not be concerned? When women think 4.5 is super thin? It's only natural.

Seeing the difference between my size and my gfs ex (he wore magnum condoms that are 5.5 inches around- so this is the smallest his girth would be. he was probably thicker) with a measuring tape made me feel tiny.

KfM5fQH

My first bf was similar in size and shape. Stop obsessing over it. Put her legs up or one leg up. That worked well for us.

Last edited:

Rum_Girl

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks. I didn't notice he was banned until later. next time i will read the entire thread before replying.

Who says "I LOVE pencildicks"?

No one.... Ever.