Are Moms Curious About Adult Son's Penis?

Joe9999

Experimental Member
Media
Michelle Wolf is a comedian. It's a joke. Please do not send a dick pic to your mother.

Hah, I definitely wouldn't! But the audience seemed to laugh/clap in a way that suggested the idea resonated with them. I've seen my own Mom checking out my bulge in swim shorts, etc, which is part of what makes me wonder.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hah, I definitely wouldn't! But the audience seemed to laugh/clap in a way that suggested the idea resonated with them. I've seen my own Mom checking out my bulge in swim shorts, etc, which is part of what makes me wonder.

Don't wonder. An Oedipus complex is not a good look.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And here is yet another example of the fucking weird ass incesty crowd leaking into ask a woman. This user has a post history that is full of nothing but dick + fam posts. My eyes are rolling.

I don't have and can't have offspring. If I did, I wouldn't care one single bit about their dick. It's creepy as hell to care at all about your offsprings sexual organs in anything more than a health concerned way.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

there was a lot of cringe and surprise applause. They know it’s a taping.

Reactions: g0nz0 and ronin001

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can't posssssssibly imagine why people might react with some vehemence when the OP was asking folks about what is a nurturing, caring, safety forward role and some click bait vomit about incest.

Reactions: deleted1074483