1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Are You Attracted To Men And Women In The Same Way? Or Do They Appeal To You Differently?

Discussion in 'Ask a Bisexual Man' started by SgtGirth, Sep 12, 2021.

1. SgtGirth

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Another way of asking the question: do you "see" gender when it comes to attractiveness? Would you be as likely to be romantically involved with a man or woman (or nonbinary, etc.) assuming a great personal connection? Do you look for the same sorts of characteristics in all your partners regardless of gender (like effeminacy and submissiveness in men and feminine, less assertive women)?

Or do you seek out the differences? Would you prefer a traditionally masculine male partner but a feminine female one? Or perhaps you'd enjoy sex with a man but never consider dating or marrying one. Perhaps the most attractive part of sex with men is the ease of hooking up without consequences, but your preferred partner would be female? Perhaps your bisexuality is rooted in a high sex drive that has led you to enjoy sex with men, but as a second choice?

And if you do enjoy men and women in different ways, what are your thoughts on those living more in the middle of the gender spectrum, the non-binaries, the transgender, etc., etc.? Do they have their own attractiveness? Or must they fall more into one camp or the other to draw your eye?

My sense is that bisexual men are all over the map when it comes to this, but maybe that's not the case and most bi men are bi in more or less the same way. What are your thoughts?

2. halcyondays

halcyondays Superior Member

Albums:
    I'm all over the map.

In terms of attraction I know what I like when I see it.

IMO most of what passes for "gender" are gender and personality stereotypes.

steel33 and SgtGirth like this.
  3. dickthrobbing

dickthrobbing Admired Member

Albums:
    I am not attracted to men in the same ways as I am to women.
    With guys the attraction is purely carnal ................. its all about the sex
    With women the attraction is a romantic one ...........its not just about the sex

4. NorthBear306

NorthBear306 Expert Member

I find men purely sexy. Love looking at a rock hard cock, seeing a guy passionately suck dick, or thoroughly enjoying a mouthful of cum.
    I still find women attractive in more of a sensual and romantic way.

xasdafdfas, SgtGirth and beginner63 like this.
  5. bi2

bi2 Legendary Member

Definitely the same, with girls its a relationship with many layers of sex,love and intimacy. With men its just a sexual release.

I suspect most bi guys are the same.

6. goldscorpguy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I totally agree. No guy will ever replace the romance, intimacy or love of a woman. Their feminine bodies are beguiling and beautiful. With guys it is the sheer physicality of male on male sex, it's easy availability, the total adrenaline rush of skin on skin, cock on cock contact. I'm there for his seed, and my mouth or ass is complete fulfilment.

SgtGirth, beginner63 and bi2 like this.
  7. Scott8361

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My attraction to men revolves solely around their cock. An attractive hard dick gets my desires for pleasuring it boiling!

I appreciate a nice physique, but it is the cock i crave. If a guy has a big cock I don't really care about the rest of it!

With women it is the whole package... body, face, personality.

SgtGirth, bi2 and beginner63 like this.
  8. bi2

bi2 Legendary Member

Your posting in a bi forum.

This is our totally safe space.

Nothing at all wrong with what you said, tbh I feel a lot the same too.

SgtGirth likes this.
  9. Iggles_yunker

Iggles_yunker Sexy Member

Albums:
    I’m only attracted to men in a physical sense. I can have a FWB type relationship with a man but nothing long term. I’m much more emotionally attached to females and long term physicality of that relationship

10. bi2

bi2 Legendary Member

Same. I have had enjoyable and satisfying FWB/Fuck buddy relatioships and get a lot of pleasure satisfying and pleasing my partners, however I have not had nor have they had an emotional connection with each other. We are there only for the physical pleasure and I think from that point of view, may be a reason why its been easy, convenient and without any emotional hangups till we both need our next fix. With a regular fuck buddy as a bottom I have had sex with them lasting less than 30 minutes due to time constraints and wont hear from them at all for a few weeks till we next hook up. Im more than happy with the arrangement as they are.

This kind of relationship with a girl doesnt work for me or for girls from my experience, as at some stage the emotional entanglements take place. You cant easily just have sex with girl for half an hour, then not communicate with them at all for a few weeks till you need to cum again. Men and women are wired differently.

Brianneal74 and SgtGirth like this.
  11. Dreamgrinder

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting question. I consider myself Bi. Don't get me wrong, I love women. I am cautious, and try to be gentle. I also like to be rough, and in charge. From my experience, most women are not ready for what I have to deliver. That is probably why there is not an L"P"SG, for the ladies. If there is, please let me know.

Pjisabottom, SgtGirth and bi2 like this.
  12. bi2

bi2 Legendary Member

The mature men I have been with have been like you, they are rough, like to be in charge, controlling and aggressive. With the women they are with its not possible probably more so given the age of their partners, so with me they have that freedom, comfort and opportunity to express themselves as a strong virile alpha male.

Pjisabottom and SgtGirth like this.
  13. MilfBanger78

MilfBanger78 Superior Member

Albums:
    Agree with what others have said..with men, its all about sex for me. I'm not attracted to them aside from the cock, and only if its a nice one lol. Honestly I'd label it a big cock fetish more accurately than "bi"

With women I'm attracted to all parts of them

bi2, yld1 and SgtGirth like this.
  14. Dreamgrinder

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed, I can be gentle and provide for a woman. But, I have a more primortal instinct to take control, with a man. Woman need more nurturing. I appreciate that. I could physically hurt a woman, if I am not careful. Not that I would like to hurt a man, but they seem more willing. I love an aggressive bottom.

Pjisabottom likes this.
  15. Pjisabottom

Pjisabottom Superior Member

Albums:
    I agree too. I have been with a few women and I am totally different in pleasuring them more n more. Definitely love eating a woman out till she is ready for my cock n more. With men I prefer to be a bottom most I’ve been with couldn’t handle my cock, too tight and won’t loose up plus bottoming feels better

fuckermite and bi2 like this.
  16. EnglishinNY

EnglishinNY Loved Member

Albums:
    I go through phases, I thought I might be pan for a while but I’m definitely not. I like masculine men and feminine women. I love the softness and quiet power of a well put together woman, and I love the hard exterior and hidden depths of a man who knows what he is about.

This is very true. I tore a girl’s pussy when I was younger as she told me to go hard and I did…I am very careful with women, even “experienced girl’s don’t always know what they are in for. I like that I need to take care when fucking a girl. With guys it is raw, almost like having sex with yourself. I like that I can take another guy completely and utterly with no physical barriers. It takes a real man to take my dick in his ass.

bi2 likes this.
  17. bi2

bi2 Legendary Member

Yes I agree with this. With girls there is always the care one takes to not be too aggressive or rough.

However, when I am with my male partner, he enjoys being rough, aggresive and controlling with me. We both enjoy the role play and dynamics and it turns us both on in our own way which he wants and I yearn for. I think the important point to note is that outside sex, he is respectful, kind and gently spoken. Not that we have a relationship much outside of sex, but I definitely wouldnt feel comfortable if he treated me the way he does during sex, outside of sex. lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice