Are You Attracted To Men And Women In The Same Way? Or Do They Appeal To You Differently?

SgtGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another way of asking the question: do you "see" gender when it comes to attractiveness? Would you be as likely to be romantically involved with a man or woman (or nonbinary, etc.) assuming a great personal connection? Do you look for the same sorts of characteristics in all your partners regardless of gender (like effeminacy and submissiveness in men and feminine, less assertive women)?

Or do you seek out the differences? Would you prefer a traditionally masculine male partner but a feminine female one? Or perhaps you'd enjoy sex with a man but never consider dating or marrying one. Perhaps the most attractive part of sex with men is the ease of hooking up without consequences, but your preferred partner would be female? Perhaps your bisexuality is rooted in a high sex drive that has led you to enjoy sex with men, but as a second choice?

And if you do enjoy men and women in different ways, what are your thoughts on those living more in the middle of the gender spectrum, the non-binaries, the transgender, etc., etc.? Do they have their own attractiveness? Or must they fall more into one camp or the other to draw your eye?

My sense is that bisexual men are all over the map when it comes to this, but maybe that's not the case and most bi men are bi in more or less the same way. What are your thoughts?

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am not attracted to men in the same ways as I am to women.
With guys the attraction is purely carnal ................. its all about the sex
With women the attraction is a romantic one ...........its not just about the sex

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I am not attracted to men in the same ways as I am to women.
With guys the attraction is purely carnal ................. its all about the sex
With women the attraction is a romantic one ...........its not just about the sex
Definitely the same, with girls its a relationship with many layers of sex,love and intimacy. With men its just a sexual release.

I suspect most bi guys are the same.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My attraction to men revolves solely around their cock. An attractive hard dick gets my desires for pleasuring it boiling!

I appreciate a nice physique, but it is the cock i crave. If a guy has a big cock I don't really care about the rest of it!

With women it is the whole package... body, face, personality.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agree with what others have said..with men, its all about sex for me. I'm not attracted to them aside from the cock, and only if its a nice one lol. Honestly I'd label it a big cock fetish more accurately than "bi"

With women I'm attracted to all parts of them

Upfourall

Cherished Member
Media
Suffolk, Virginia, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
It varies. I tend to admire women who are petite, shapely, with athletic builds and smaller breasts, a trimmed bush with a perky personality and a nice smile. Younger, older makes no difference as long as they crave the cock. Hopefully their husband or boyfriend craves it too.

Men in general are down to fuck from the get-go and can be all over the map as long as they are on the masculine end of the spectrum. Young guy-next-door twinks, otters, big-bellied muscle dads, hairy, smooth, tall, short, it doesn't matter as long as they have a reasonably nice dick and a decent smile. A trimmed red bush on a guy makes me weak in the knees. I want to top the otters and bend over for the bears and, surprisingly, the twinks. I'll flip with them all.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Definitely the same, with girls its a relationship with many layers of sex,love and intimacy. With men its just a sexual release.

I suspect most bi guys are the same.
I totally agree. No guy will ever replace the romance, intimacy or love of a woman. Their feminine bodies are beguiling and beautiful. With guys it is the sheer physicality of male on male sex, it's easy availability, the total adrenaline rush of skin on skin, cock on cock contact. I'm there for his seed, and my mouth or ass is complete fulfilment.

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting question. I consider myself Bi. Don't get me wrong, I love women. I am cautious, and try to be gentle. I also like to be rough, and in charge. From my experience, most women are not ready for what I have to deliver. That is probably why there is not an L"P"SG, for the ladies. If there is, please let me know.

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Agreed, I can be gentle and provide for a woman. But, I have a more primortal instinct to take control, with a man. Woman need more nurturing. I appreciate that. I could physically hurt a woman, if I am not careful. Not that I would like to hurt a man, but they seem more willing. I love an aggressive bottom.
I agree too. I have been with a few women and I am totally different in pleasuring them more n more. Definitely love eating a woman out till she is ready for my cock n more. With men I prefer to be a bottom most I’ve been with couldn’t handle my cock, too tight and won’t loose up plus bottoming feels better

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I’m only attracted to men in a physical sense. I can have a FWB type relationship with a man but nothing long term. I’m much more emotionally attached to females and long term physicality of that relationship

Same. I have had enjoyable and satisfying FWB/Fuck buddy relatioships and get a lot of pleasure satisfying and pleasing my partners, however I have not had nor have they had an emotional connection with each other. We are there only for the physical pleasure and I think from that point of view, may be a reason why its been easy, convenient and without any emotional hangups till we both need our next fix. With a regular fuck buddy as a bottom I have had sex with them lasting less than 30 minutes due to time constraints and wont hear from them at all for a few weeks till we next hook up. Im more than happy with the arrangement as they are.

This kind of relationship with a girl doesnt work for me or for girls from my experience, as at some stage the emotional entanglements take place. You cant easily just have sex with girl for half an hour, then not communicate with them at all for a few weeks till you need to cum again. Men and women are wired differently.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Interesting question. I consider myself Bi. Don't get me wrong, I love women. I am cautious, and try to be gentle. I also like to be rough, and in charge. From my experience, most women are not ready for what I have to deliver. That is probably why there is not an L"P"SG, for the ladies. If there is, please let me know.
The mature men I have been with have been like you, they are rough, like to be in charge, controlling and aggressive. With the women they are with its not possible probably more so given the age of their partners, so with me they have that freedom, comfort and opportunity to express themselves as a strong virile alpha male.

Reactions: P.J.9 and SgtGirth

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree with what others have said..with men, its all about sex for me. I'm not attracted to them aside from the cock, and only if its a nice one lol. Honestly I'd label it a big cock fetish more accurately than "bi"

With women I'm attracted to all parts of them

Agreed, I can be gentle and provide for a woman. But, I have a more primortal instinct to take control, with a man. Woman need more nurturing. I appreciate that. I could physically hurt a woman, if I am not careful. Not that I would like to hurt a man, but they seem more willing. I love an aggressive bottom.

Reactions: SgtGirth and P.J.9

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I go through phases, I thought I might be pan for a while but I’m definitely not. I like masculine men and feminine women. I love the softness and quiet power of a well put together woman, and I love the hard exterior and hidden depths of a man who knows what he is about.

This is very true. I tore a girl’s pussy when I was younger as she told me to go hard and I did…I am very careful with women, even “experienced girl’s don’t always know what they are in for. I like that I need to take care when fucking a girl. With guys it is raw, almost like having sex with yourself. I like that I can take another guy completely and utterly with no physical barriers. It takes a real man to take my dick in his ass.

Yes I agree with this. With girls there is always the care one takes to not be too aggressive or rough.

However, when I am with my male partner, he enjoys being rough, aggresive and controlling with me. We both enjoy the role play and dynamics and it turns us both on in our own way which he wants and I yearn for. I think the important point to note is that outside sex, he is respectful, kind and gently spoken. Not that we have a relationship much outside of sex, but I definitely wouldnt feel comfortable if he treated me the way he does during sex, outside of sex. lol.

Sunman_Universe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another way of asking the question: do you "see" gender when it comes to attractiveness? Would you be as likely to be romantically involved with a man or woman (or nonbinary, etc.) assuming a great personal connection? Do you look for the same sorts of characteristics in all your partners regardless of gender (like effeminacy and submissiveness in men and feminine, less assertive women)?

Or do you seek out the differences? Would you prefer a traditionally masculine male partner but a feminine female one? Or perhaps you'd enjoy sex with a man but never consider dating or marrying one. Perhaps the most attractive part of sex with men is the ease of hooking up without consequences, but your preferred partner would be female? Perhaps your bisexuality is rooted in a high sex drive that has led you to enjoy sex with men, but as a second choice?

And if you do enjoy men and women in different ways, what are your thoughts on those living more in the middle of the gender spectrum, the non-binaries, the transgender, etc., etc.? Do they have their own attractiveness? Or must they fall more into one camp or the other to draw your eye?

My sense is that bisexual men are all over the map when it comes to this, but maybe that's not the case and most bi men are bi in more or less the same way. What are your thoughts?

I love men and women the the same (But I find men easier for hookups). I'm not attracted to non-binary or Trans at this point in my life.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
My attraction to men revolves solely around their cock. An attractive hard dick gets my desires for pleasuring it boiling!

I appreciate a nice physique, but it is the cock i crave. If a guy has a big cock I don't really care about the rest of it!

With women it is the whole package... body, face, personality.
Your posting in a bi forum.

This is our totally safe space.

Nothing at all wrong with what you said, tbh I feel a lot the same too.

Reactions: SgtGirth

Coneyvan

Sexy Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It varies. I tend to admire women who are petite, shapely, with athletic builds and smaller breasts, a trimmed bush with a perky personality and a nice smile. Younger, older makes no difference as long as they crave the cock. Hopefully their husband or boyfriend craves it too.

Men in general are down to fuck from the get-go and can be all over the map as long as they are on the masculine end of the spectrum. Young guy-next-door twinks, otters, big-bellied muscle dads, hairy, smooth, tall, short, it doesn't matter as long as they have a reasonably nice dick and a decent smile. A trimmed red bush on a guy makes me weak in the knees. I want to top the otters and bend over for the bears and, surprisingly, the twinks. I'll flip with them all.
Im attracted to men just because I know they love blowjobs and I like to suck. I fantasize if the gym shower and sauna and the xrated booths. The women im attracted to are slim with peach asses. Ive always found slim girls have big pussies. But 1 think... I can never tell which girl is a freak. They camoflauge themselves so and act prudish. Want respect ..I get it..and most are after $$$$$. But we all know the majority of women love IT! The warmth of a real cock inside them and milking a man. Who they kidding.

Reactions: LVCB77