seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely! I would hope everyone is turned on by their own private parts. I have big mirrors on my sliding closet doors and love to watch myself jerking or watch someone else play with my cock. I sometimes get turned on seeing photos of my cock or bulge as well, but that’s partly from imagining others looking at it.

View media item 4864331

PopularTongue

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely! I would hope everyone is turned on by their own private parts. I have big mirrors on my sliding closet doors and love to watch myself jerking or watch someone else play with my cock. I sometimes get turned on seeing photos of my cock or bulge as well, but that’s partly from imagining others looking at it.

View media item 4864331
I can see why!

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do get turned on by my own cock. I like appreciating everyone's sexual prowess and power, and that includes my own. I love gripping and feeling the veins and the head, and thinking of shooting a powerful load.

O

OldFirm08

of course I do too.. depends on pic..Some angles make it look great,,others remind me how small my dick is and are shamefully UN-erotic by far. Get the idea here? Think you can guess which pic I'd share and show off to a woman. 100_0749.JPG
ZAG99.jpg

Hounds68

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is absolutely one of the most handsome cocks i have seen! Yup, i bet mving that foreskin around the head is exciting! Like you, i love seeing my own cock and stroking it until i climax after some great edging of the frenelum!