Ashamed Of Your Size?

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a bigger lad the judgement is probably water of a ducks back to be fair… aside from the too big comments and a few suggestions that big cocks equal bed hoppers…. But I could never deny that one any way

did once get asked to wear swim shorts as oppose to a speedo by a guy at a swimming pool once…

Reactions: Gj816

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whether you are big or not? Have you ever been in a situation in which your size is being judged ?
8”by 6” here. Never had a bad moment but I would have appreciate if I had a bigger sack!

You say you have an 8" x 6"... I can say you won't have that moment. And for the rest of us... Unless the person is into SPH, nobody gets "judged" that way. I never have.

Yahya

Expert Member
Media
As a bigger lad the judgement is probably water of a ducks back to be fair… aside from the too big comments and a few suggestions that big cocks equal bed hoppers…. But I could never deny that one any way

did once get asked to wear swim shorts as oppose to a speedo by a guy at a swimming pool once…
Thats funny. With all respect to you

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, as it's been a relationship killer. It was frustrating to be told by my ex to either get an implant, or hit the road. He was just fine, and already much bigger than I was. After his surgery, he couldn't get fully hard like before, although it looked beautiful.

I've been told by others that there's nothing wrong with my penis, as it's got a nice thickness. There are WAY too many size queens who have zero tolerance for 4 inch erect cocks. Since well hung men have an easy time breeding, the average dick size gets larger over time.

Cappy_Dick

Loved Member
Media
Oddly enough, in youth I was. Having grown up in the pre internet world and when you had to shower after gym class to get passed, I was teased badly for having a tiny dick. I was very much a grower. My teen JO but was the same size, so I was well in to adulthood, before I learned that I wasn't small. After the mother of my children and I were through. I kept hearing "you're huge"/"biggest I've ever seen"/"I don't think that will fit in me". At first, I passed it off as an ego stroke. After hearing that from most women I fucked, at least on the first time they saw it. By then, there was the internet to consult. I discovered that 7.75" x 6.5" was not small at all. All, if not most of the guys that picked on me would wish they were my size.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not really ashamed of it, it does the job and I've never had any complaints about it....would I personally like to be bigger though.....hell yes lol
same. i think there are many of us. every time i put the dick in the pussy i get the response, but i still wish it was bigger.
ps we're in the same country, would be keen to talk shit if you want to

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
same. i think there are many of us. every time i put the dick in the pussy i get the response, but i still wish it was bigger.
ps we're in the same country, would be keen to talk shit if you want to

If your getting the response you want when fucking, and everyone’s having a good time, is the want for more aesthetic?

aside women saying they’ve had bigger comparing obviously

Reactions: Gj816

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, as it's been a relationship killer. It was frustrating to be told by my ex to either get an implant, or hit the road. He was just fine, and already much bigger than I was. After his surgery, he couldn't get fully hard like before, although it looked beautiful.

I've been told by others that there's nothing wrong with my penis, as it's got a nice thickness. There are WAY too many size queens who have zero tolerance for 4 inch erect cocks. Since well hung men have an easy time breeding, the average dick size gets larger over time.
some of the best dicks i've ever played with have been 4-5 inches. there are so many cool things you can do playing with a small dick, it doesn't always have to be about penetration.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If your getting the response you want when fucking, and everyone’s having a good time, is the want for more aesthetic?

aside women saying they’ve had bigger comparing obviously
way way waaaaaaaaaaaay deep down, doesn't everyone want something bigger? (i mean, i *love* playing with small dicks, but personally, i wish i was a bit bigger. don't we all?)

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a big cock so I was never ashamed but I wanna tell something to everyone who felt that way. Don´t be afraid, don´t be ashamed, every size is beautiful and nobody should feel this way because of the size of his cock. Be proud of what you have no matter what size it is.

:emoji_100:

Also no one knows what it is like to have the opposite to what they’ve got… your only ever given one dick…. So whilst others may compare, even us big boys don’t know what it’s like for a smaller dude and visa versa…

And we miss out on the deep throat

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Used to be embarrassed by my lack of size. My flaccid size is particularily tiny and have always felt inadequate around other men and most boys when in public changerooms, communal showers and at the urinals. When women have seen my babysized penis for the first time they had great difficulty not showing some level of surprise or shock. Then some are further disappointed when they see my unimpressive 4" erection.
A few confessed that although they did not consider themselves size queens they had just never been with a guy who was so underendowed.
I eventually realized I had developed a SPH fetish and past humiliations transformed into arousing memories and my sexual lifestyle took a very expansive turn about 2 decades ago. I still feel 'humiliation' but it is more thrills than chills now.