Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dose anyone know much about causing your significant other pain during sex? im fairly confident my penis is to long and she is too short... I don't know what to do but it is killing her and my sex drives. also its a little shitty knowing you can rock her world but cant because its to painful for her.

You just need to find the right angle. Some angles really hurt me...especially if the guy is pounding me hard. You need to go gentle...and work it up until she can take it harder. But always keep it in the right angle where it won't her her as much.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Call this silly, but do women generally like to have sex when the window is open?

My current f buddy lives in single storey house, but we sometimes leave the bedroom window open for a laugh. surprised her neighbours haven't complained yet lol..

xxlust

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call this silly, but do women generally like to have sex when the window is open?

My current f buddy lives in single storey house, but we sometimes leave the bedroom window open for a laugh. surprised her neighbours haven't complained yet lol..

Well, I personally like to have sex with big windows and when the shades aren't down, it's kind of kinky in a way.

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media
Just curious to know from you women, can you guys become "inorgasmic" after A LOT of sex? To the point where you can't orgasm from having so much sex?

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry I guess inorgasmic isn't the proper term to be used, so it gets boring or a "chore" to have an orgasm after having a few (lets say 2 or 3) already?

DownandDirty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I guess inorgasmic isn't the proper term to be used, so it gets boring or a "chore" to have an orgasm after having a few (lets say 2 or 3) already?

If things seem repetitive, I suppose... But usually not. Sex/orgasms aren't a chore in my opinion though. :)

Jathe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dear Ladies,
I would certainly love you're advice, though I just think it would be more "pouring my heart out" than asking a question. Just wondering, if any are willing, do you really think I should post here looking for advice (women just seem a little more sensitive then men, no offense guys, not that I wouldn't value your opinions/advice as well), or would any of you be willing to discuss things through messages? Or is this the wrong place for this kind of stuff? :) It's all got to do with general advice along with maybe getting a GF etc.

828giddyup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might be the wrong venue to ask this question but here goes.

I hear women always asking "where are all the good guys? Seems like all of the good ones are either married or gay." The problem is that most "good guys" aren't hounds that objectify women and are just looking to get laid but, from my observations, the guys who get laid most are exactly that. Why don't women ever notice the guy that's quiet and not chasing skirts? Personally I'm not very good at approaching women. It's like I see them being hit on all the time and don't want to insult them by appearing to be one of "those guys". As a result, I find it very difficult to meet women. If I can't meet them I can't get to know them or allow them to get to know me.

Don't get me wrong, I love women, I love their company, I feel women are easier to talk and relate to than most guys because they are not obsessed with discussing sex, who they've banged, how they got their latest conquest into the sack, who, in the room, they would most like to bang, etc, etc. I'm uncomfortable with that and always have been. I find conversation with most women to be deeper and about more meaniful things. I find great satisfaction in pleasing a woman sexually or intellectually but don't often get the chance. I'm asking for advice from women on how a nice guy might respectfully approach a lady without seeming like just another hound. I like women as much as the next guy, I'm just no willing to seem like I'm being disrespectful or demeaning to accomplish it. WTF am I doing wrong?

I'll also offer some advice to those ladies who just can't seem to find a decent guy. You've all seen that guy who mingles quietly but isn't always making moves, trying to impress or flitting like a honey bee from flower to flower. Maybe he's just sitting quietly by himself observing. What are your impressions of guys like that? Do you think they might be boring, aloof or uninterested? Well, they are probably none of the above, they just don't want to seem disrespectful or on the make. Isn't that a sign of a possible "nice guy"? The next time you are out and you see a guy that's not on the make, why not approach him and see what you find instead of only paying attention to those paying attention to you? There ARE nice guys out there but maybe they are too nice to risk seeming insulting or disrespectful.

Any advice from the fairer sex would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

TastyFox

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@828Giddyup--- When I am in a social situation with a room full of men, my first line of interest is ATTRACTION. I have no other basis until there is conversation and exchange of ideas. Attraction to me has nothing to do whether a man is sitting quietly in a corner or if he is the life of the party---it is based on a solely physical and visual response. After that, when there is actual interaction with someone, Personality and intellect comes into play. Getting to know someone and becoming intellectually stimulated is a huge factor---but it is not the only thing. I want to be attracted to someone physically too. As far as dating goes---I would always choose a smart man who I was attracted to and intellectually stimulated over a hot guy who is all looks, no brain. That said---I would consider a hot guy with less intelligence for sex---but not dating. Dating is reserved for someone who I would consider a more serious relationship with.

When I was much younger (say, up to my mid 20's) the criteria was much more shallow for dating. But as I matured, I began to notice that the Betas of the world are usually better for dating and serious relationships. However, a woman often has to be able to take the initiative herself in approaching a Beta and also in giving a Beta clear social/conversational/relationship signals because many Betas (not all) are hesitant to act on social cues due to their life-long conditioning. With a beta, I tend to be more assertive. With an Alpha, I don't need to--they take what they want--if they are allowed to, haha.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

aquarius113

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay what goes on at nacho kettle parties?? I know this is weird but my soon to be wife is going on her big party this weekend.. Mine later in the month it I've never really been to a strip club and when I did I think I was drunk and didn't care too much..didn't get a dance but.. Her friends seemed stoked heck I'm even stoked cause it means the big days closer.. But all I've seen is this dancing beat shit on the Internet.. Do women go all crazy and give bj's and molest the dancer guys?? It's kinda hot kinda not and I don't know what to think.. Hahah I just hope she doesn't spend all my dough on tips ya know?? Advice from any women who have been to a bachelorette party??

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd rather go to a nacho kettle party! Too old and tired for wild bachelorette parties and tying streamers to some poor woman's head and playing 'two truths and a lie' gets boring.

Bring on the the nacho kettle!

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you fucking sicko that's disgusting you should be in jail for going to nacho kettle parties people should know where these things go on and if there is a cover charge

Last edited: