Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tom and Shawn is one of my favorite videos! I can't believe it hasn't been shared yet! Its very hot to me, but I wish they'd been able to stay hard and really fuck.
View media item 13777641

JohnWill2

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's a video of a dude getting blown by the cameraman on the sofa where he cums twice. Guy says, "If you don't stop I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth," does cum, and then gets another load off. Average cocked guy. Anyone know the one I'm talking about?

It's Tyler IV. Not sure how many scenes he has.

Reactions: lilibree

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a video of a dude getting blown by the cameraman on the sofa where he cums twice. Guy says, "If you don't stop I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth," does cum, and then gets another load off. Average cocked guy. Anyone know the one I'm talking about?

It's Tyler IV. Not sure how many scenes he has.
I checked into this, and as far as I can tell, he only did this scene -- though granted, I'm not as familiar with the newer product. Strangely, the current version of the site doesn't even have the one scene, seems like they should have it.

JohnWill2

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I checked into this, and as far as I can tell, he only did this scene -- though granted, I'm not as familiar with the newer product. Strangely, the current version of the site doesn't even have the one scene, seems like they should have it.
Thank you for looking!

If anyone has this scene I'd love to find it. Can't find it anywhere anymore. Tyler IV from ASG.

Reactions: Crushed Coconut

YinAndYank

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Discovery Bay-Port Townsend, Washington, US
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight