Ask The Person Below You Anything Sexual

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My biggest sexual fantasy is watching my wife get fucked by another man. Ideally it would conclude with him blowing a huge load of his cum all over her huge tits.

If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be?

Have you ever had your fantasy happen? And celebrity....if I had to "choose"...the women who have, at one time or another, shared that they are "size queens"....

In alphabetical order...Cassandra Peterson...Christina Hendricks...Heather Locklear....Marie Osmond...Valerie Bertinelli. Of course, there have been others...such as some that have now passed away...to include some playboy and penthouse models...

D

deleted1774761

Yes, I do find myself sexually attractive.

Describe any conversation you might have had with another guy after the two of you compared your dicksizes in person?

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The first time I drunkenly discovered that a local park was also a cruising area after dark I saw one shadowy figure's head bobbing up and down in another shadowy figure's lap. I was 22 at the time and my pansexual side was still kind of sleeping with one eye open I guess. I watched them for a good while not knowing who they were until I needed a piss. I backed away and wandered over to the darkest part of the park and let fly. When a hand came from the darkness and grabbed at my crotch through the stream I shouted 'Oi!!", kicked out at the person in front of me and then ran for the hills!

I kept thinking about it in the weeks and the months afterward. It wasn't the incident that finally kicked wide the door to my rampant pansexuality but it helped open it a teeny bit.

A question. Is there or are there aspects of your sexual appetite that are definitely 'there' but you are still hesitant or even afraid to engage in?