Asking a straight guy to suck his dick

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Caveat: This has nothing to do with the original topic, but I figured that I would point it out anyway.

First of all, everyone is bisexual in varying in degrees.

There are roughly 2 billion people of your same gender in the world, and you're only fooling yourself if you're gonna sit here and claim you can't find one single person of your same gender that you think is good looking/think is mildly attractive/might want to see naked/might want to do something slightly sexual with. Just like out of the other 2 billion people of the opposite gender, you could find someone who fits all of the above mentioned things also.

If you can find yourself attractive or sexy, then you can also find someone of your same sex attractive and/or sexy.... and that is slightly bisexual whether you want to admit it or not.

Doesn't mean you're in a rush to kiss people of your same gender, or have sex with people your same gender, or see people of your same gender naked, or start a relationship with someone of your same gender. Most people aren't in a rush to do any of those with people of the opposite gender. I'm simply talking about attraction here.

But if you've ever seen another person of your same sex and thought to yourself, "Hey, he's a pretty good looking guy (or girl)," then you are just like the rest of us - bisexual in varying degrees. This is 2010 you know, it's ok to remove the self blinders. :wink:

I am not incapable of recognizing attractiveness in some men. However, recognizing that they are attractive is different from being sexually attracted to them.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not incapable of recognizing attractiveness in some men. However, recognizing that they are attractive is different from being sexually attracted to them.

The above bolded statement is correct - attraction and sexual attraction do not necessarily go hand in hand. However, they aren't very far apart from each other either. That's mainly the point I'm getting at when I say we're all bisexual to varying degrees. Some people much less than others and some people much more than others.

From a straight perspective, I think it'd be very hard to say, "Hey this girl is attractive to me, but I don't really want to have sex with her." I don't see why that's any different if it's a guy thinking that way about another guy or a girl thinking that way about another girl. Someone being "attractive" to you, remember, means much more than just thinking that person is "good looking". It means they are charming, alluring, and very pleasing to you.

P.S. - My "bisexaulity" post wasn't directed at anyone specific, I'm just giving some food for thought.

Just like in this post to alwaysguessing, I'm not trying to say "OMG he's bisexual!" or anything like that... again just giving some food for thought. :wink:

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One can recognize that a person, either male or female, is attractive just as one can recognize that a painting, sunset, or landscape is attractive. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I say I'm straight because I only have sex with women, only want to have sex with women, and only ever have had sex with women. I think that's pretty clear.

To answer your example questions: no, no, and no.

Boy, since the last time I was here this place has gotten so homophobic. Have the neanderthal straight guys taken over LPSG or what?

Always Guessing, I'd hate to be your g/f!

What's with this guy? Can everyone say "troll"? :eek:

Last edited:

AgentOfInstability

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, it's foolish to make a pass at someone who isn't interested, but it happens all the time and people are no worse for the wear. It only gets creepy when someone doesn't stop after the other person has indicated their disinterest.

To this point, I suppose it's possible that a person's sexuality constitutes a de facto statement of disinterest, such as when a gay man makes a pass at a man he knows is straight. But even then, lots of straight guys go ahead and make passes at women even when it's very clear the woman has no interest. In that situation, the woman might as well be a lesbian, but the straight guy forges ahead anyway. We've all seen this happen, probably hundreds of times, and I bet that most women long ago lost count of how many men they've turned away, even after their lack of interest has been well-established.

Several of the 100% straight guys here clearly don't understand that being on the receiving end of a pass from a man doesn't require a strong reaction. You can simply say no. Some of the posts indicate a level of disgust that suggests homophobia.

Which is a pretty funny reaction from "100% straight guys" who hang out on a message board devoted to large penises.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well as a long time member of this "support group", all I know is that I wouldn't want you for a friend. To me you have a rude and dismissive way about you. There are other "100% straight" guys on this site who are aware, sensitive and at least compassionate. I don't think your issue is about the topic. I think it's about what kind of person you are. :mad: Before you start making a bunch of comments on this site, why not see what kind of community this is.

I love you, Jon!!!! :smile:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One can recognize that a person, either male or female, is attractive just as one can recognize that a painting, sunset, or landscape is attractive. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sex.

It's correct to say that attractiveness doesn't necessarily have to do with sex. Attractiveness has to do with be pleasing to the eye and/or mind.

However, I'd generally like to think that people want to have sex with someone they find physically and mentality attractive VS. someone they find ugly and boring. Although, it's not set in stone of course. :smile:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boy, since the last time I was here this place has gotten so homophobic. Have the neanderthal straight guys taken over LPSG or what?

Always Guessing, I'd hate to be your g/f!

I find it hilariously ironic that the term "homophobe" has come to be defined as "a man that only has sex with women". Can everyone say "ignorant"?

NEWREBA, I'm glad I don't have to even deal with you in person at all. I thank god that your inane banter is confined to the internet.

Several of the 100% straight guys here clearly don't understand that being on the receiving end of a pass from a man doesn't require a strong reaction. You can simply say no. Some of the posts indicate a level of disgust that suggests homophobia.

If I ask a girl to lick her pussy and she slaps me, she is demonstrating "heterophobia" or what? The blatant double-standards presented in this thread are real knee slappers.

Which is a pretty funny reaction from "100% straight guys" who hang out on a message board devoted to large penises.

Having a large penis does not automatically make you gay. Are you serious here? It's not unreasonable to assume that there might possibly be some women on this site that would be interested in meeting and possibly sleeping with a man that has a large penis. Maybe some of the straight guys would like to interact with the women here? This site is not completely devoted to gay men. Not everything in this world revolves around homosexuality or homophobia for christ's sake!

Last edited:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

A person's lack of interest in homosexual sex does not make him (or her) a homophobe.

You're seeing homophobes under the bed, and that doesn't say much for your cognition. Nor is that much of a contribution to what's being discussed.

Back atcha.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please explain how I'm a hypocrite. If I failed to answer a question, then I just missed it by accident. Feel free to ask again or point me to the post and I will be happy to answer it.
My issue is that you claim that being drunk is no excuse for a person to be coming on to someone that most probably isn't into them, but you maintain that those [drunken few] that permit for these certain things to happen (ie. a blowjob) are innocent victims. Either both parties are responsible for their chosen actions, or the alcohol's to blame. You can't let one off, and not the other.

Anyway, I was kind of irritable the other day so I'm gonna go ahead and apologise for being catty. Sorry.

And just to be clear on things, it's only finally hit me what the title of this thread is, and straight out asking anyone to suck their dick is fucking creepy. So I've only been, and continue to argue that [imo] it's perfectly fine for a gay male to come on to a straight male. But it all comes down to context. Even the spontaneous fellatio request.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A person's lack of interest in homosexual sex does not make him (or her) a homophobe.

You're seeing homophobes under the bed, and that doesn't say much for your cognition. Nor is that much of a contribution to what's being discussed.

Ah, C'mon Rob, you've been here long enough to know better than that. Nobody has said that a disinterest or lack of interest is the issue. Heck a lot of straight guys here have said that they wouldn't be interested in man on man sex, and it has been no problem. As was said, it's the level of disgust and other feelings that have ben expressed that is giving the insinuation of homophobia.

I find it hilariously ironic that the term "homophobe" has come to be defined as "a man that only has sex with women". Can everyone say "ignorant"?

{snip}

If I ask a girl to lick her pussy and she slaps me, she is demonstrating "heterophobia" or what? The blatant double-standards presented in this thread are real knee slappers.

She is demonstrating poor behavior, and if she is a lesbian and she is slapping you because you are a man, then "yes", it would be the exact same thing, only reversed. No one has said that a man that only has sex with women is a homophobe.

This entire argument has been going on, and we never have learned the details of the OP's situation. In fact, not sure if anybody has noticed, but the OP has never even returned to even at least clear up some of the possible misconceptions.

Having a large penis does not automatically make you gay. Are you serious here? It's not unreasonable to assume that there might possibly be some women on this site that would be interested in meeting and possibly sleeping with a man that has a large penis. Maybe some of the straight guys would like to interact with the women here? This site is not completely devoted to gay men. Not everything in this world revolves around homosexuality or homophobia for christ's sake!

No, having a large penis, or even being on this site does not automatically make you gay. However, it is commonly known here that this site is so successful because of the level of acceptance from the majority of active members, both gay and straight.

Look, I think that you have been unfairly judged for the most part. However, I think you have reacted questionably a few times also. Some of your statements, like part of the above, have taken other statements out of context, just to defend your position, and have edged on homophobia, and others have reacted poorly to that.

I assume that you don't give a crap what I think, but I hope that you hang around long enough to relax a little, and find out how much fun this place can be :smile:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I simply disagree. I think it's just as wrong for a man to straight out ask a woman for oral sex. I also think it's inappropriate for a woman to offer a man oral sex, just out of the blue. If one of my female friends offered to suck my dick, knowing that I have a girlfriend, I would end our relationship. I would not want to be alone with her again because I would perceive her as wreckless and unstable, not to mention slutty.

I do not believe that I took this statement out of context:

"Some of the posts indicate a level of disgust that suggests homophobia.
Which is a pretty funny reaction from "100% straight guys" who hang out on a message board devoted to large penises."

If this guy was not insinuating that we are lying by claiming to be "100% straight", because we have to be gay to some degree in order to belong to a large penis site, then I don't know what the fuck his point was. Do you?

BTW I appreciate your welcoming attitude and understanding towards me. Please don't misinterpret my attack on your position to be an attack on you personally. Because I think you are a real stand-up individual.

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I simply disagree. I think it's just as wrong for a man to straight out ask a woman for oral sex. I also think it's inappropriate for a woman to offer a man oral sex, just out of the blue. If one of my female friends offered to suck my dick, knowing that I have a girlfriend, I would end our relationship. I would not want to be alone with her again because I would perceive her as wreckless and unstable, not to mention slutty.

Now, here is where we are on different wave lengths. No one that I recall has supported propositioning someone, "knowing" that they are in a monagamous relationship. In fact, just the opposite which I have pointed out multiple times.
The OP's original post had 3 seperate questions..1. Anything wrong with asking a "str8" guy to suck his dick? (Yes, ok to ask), #2. What do you think he'd say? (No one knows him, so it's anybody's guess??), #3. What If (bolded by me) he's in a relationship with a gf? (Has overwhelmingly been stated "NO").

I still consider your reaction, even to the female to be a bit harsh and over the top, but that just means we share different opinions.

I do not believe that I took this statement out of context:

"Some of the posts indicate a level of disgust that suggests homophobia.
Which is a pretty funny reaction from "100% straight guys" who hang out on a message board devoted to large penises."

If this guy was not insinuating that we are lying by claiming to be "100% straight", because we have to be gay to some degree in order to belong to a large penis site, then I don't know what the fuck his point was. Do you?

Well first, you didn't copy and quote the entire statement, which leads to more misunderstanding. Here is what it really said...

Notice that he is referring to the level of the negative reaction. In fact he clearly states that "several of the 100% straight guys here understand a simple no is all that is necessary" That in no way assumes that they are lying, or automatically makes them gay.

You know, we may just be agreeing with each other, and misunderstanding. Let's try this, agree or disagree....

1. It is ok for a man to ask another man if he would be open to a bj, and see if there is any interest?

2. It is NOT ok if either is in a monagamous relationship?

3. Once disinterest is established, it is NOT ok to continue to persist and try to change his mind?

4. You cannot determine if a man is totally straight based on the fact that you have only seen him with women?

BTW I appreciate your welcoming attitude and understanding towards me. Please don't misinterpret my attack on your position to be an attack on you personally. Because I think you are a real stand-up individual.

I thank you for the compliment :smile:. Open minded debating helps to understand each other and possibly clear up misunderstandings, and even sometimes works towards agreements. :smile:

Last edited:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. It is ok for a man to ask another man if he would be open to a bj, and see if there is any interest? depends on the circumstances

2. It is NOT ok if either is in a monagamous relationship? agreed

3. Once disinterest is established, it is NOT ok to continue to persist and try to change his mind? agreed

4. You cannot determine if a man is totally straight based on the fact that you have only seen him with women? agreed

I'm all for open-minded debating :smile:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm all for open-minded debating :smile:

I agree with the circumstances, which I covered a couple with the next couple questions.There could be too many to list :cool:

See, we actually pretty much agree :beerchug2:

So,I was wondering,,,once you're no longer with your girlfriend, can I suck your cock?? :poke:
:pat:

:lmao:

:la:

uncircadude85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here are my two cents. I am straight, but if approached I would probably let a gay guy blow me. Especially if I hadn't gotten any recently. I don't think this would make me gay because I am not the one doing the sucking. A mouth is a mouth, no matter what is behind it.