ass skin care

velvetcatcher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was curious if any of you were doing any skincare to your butt to make it look better i have a few acne and some hyperpigmentation and were wondering if any of you also deal it? im open to anything that enchances the look of my ass and hole lol

Reactions: tominrichmond
People are often shy about this, but go to an aesthetician (plenty of places cater to men as well as women - they really dont care). Somewhere that does waxing and other intimate skin treatments. They usually have lots of stuff besides that they can offer and are knowledgeable .

They will usually have some products / treatments / routines they can get you started on.

Last edited:
People are often shy about this, but go to an aesthetician (plenty of places cater to men as well as women - they really dont care). Somewhere that does waxing and other intimate skin treatments. They usually have lots of stuff besides that they can offer and are knowledgeable .

They will usually have some products / treatments / routines they can get you started on.
This plus ^ Body scrubs(sugar scrub to be exact) nothing to harsh body butters dones wonder after I also use aztac secret (body and face mask) but for some if that's harsh on your skin there are other supplements
Body oil after that then you're set babes