Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Inspired by real facts... But with a generous dose of fiction.

I work every day on computers. And, well, from time to time, my back needs some maintenance, or else everything starts hurting.

So, there’s this Thai massage parlor on my way home. Reasonably-priced, conveniently-located, I decided to give it a try. So, after working a full day, when I passed in front of the place, I opened up the door and came in. I could have just dropped my jaw to the ground right there – the front desk girl was drop-dead gorgeous. After the initial shock, she greeted me, speaking with a heavy accent

-- Hi there, good afternoon. What kind of massage would you like?

-- I’d like the one-hour deep massage.

-- Do you prefer a male or female therapist?

I had to resist the urge to say, “I’d prefer yourself”.

-- Either is fine.

-- Okay, he’ll come in two minutes to get you. You can take off your shoes and leave them in that rack. There are flip-flops right below.

By the time I finished changing to the flip-flops, my masseur has arrived. He led me up a staircase and into a small room with the massage table dead center.

-- You can take your clothes and lay stomach down. I’ll give you a minute for you to undress.

He had a calm, sweet voice. After he left the room, I stripped down and realized I had briefs on instead of boxers. Well, okay. I laid down and, after half a minute, he knocked on the door.

-- Come in!

He came with some oil and started by applying oil to my feet. Slowly, he worked up my calves, then back to my feet, then upwards again to my thighs. Oh, did that feel good. I was relaxing very deeply by then.

When the time came for him to advance upwards to my glutes, he pulled my briefs inside, like a thong. Understanding he wanted better access to my butt, I spoke, in an extremely relaxed state:

-- If you prefer, you can take them out.

He was more than eager to pull down my underwear; he did it with a single, quick movement. And there I was, now completely naked.

He applied some more oil to my thighs and restarted the rubbing. He applied pressure to my glutes in circular motions, then massaged my inner thighs. He spread my thighs a little, so he could reach all muscles, and of course my cock and ballsack were just there, lying bared. And I felt him slightly brushing there every time he rubbed my inner thighs. I was already so relaxed; I just felt the rush of blood…

After some time, he moved on to my lower back. My state of relaxation continued deepening, and the pain slowly faded away from my spine. By then, I was completely disconnected from the outside world: only my masseur’s touch and the gentle music playing.

After he did my entire back and arms, he told me to turn around and lie belly up. He was about to start all over… from my feet. I turned and, soon afterwards, he started. First the feet, then my knees.

When he again reached my thighs, I started to feel the blood rushing once again. And I felt my cock starting to engorge, and wanting to stand up. He kept rubbing my thighs from the outside in, and when he reached the top of them, he was brushing hard against my already sensitized dick. He noticed it and spoke very softly in my ear:

-- Getting excited, eh? It’s okay, relax, nothing to be ashamed of. Just keep your voice down… No one can know about this.

Hearing that torn down any type of resistance I might still have had. I started groaning softly and felt my cock leaving ground. He got some more oil in his hands and started jacking me off. His small hands and warm oil felt so good, I quickly sprung up. And he was right by my side, so I reached out to him and pulled his pants down, then his boxers. He was also quite excited, and I began jerking him off too.

-- Wow, you’re so big, like an anaconda! I’m small…

-- It’s okay, I like it small. It’s better for doing something.

-- Doing what?

First, I took his shirt off, and started licking his nipples. He also started moaning and groaning. Then, I let my hand go of his dick and went for it with my mouth. It was small indeed, and it fit nicely, balls and everything, into my mouth. Working him with my tongue, it took less than two minutes for him to blow a big load inside my throat, which I fully swallowed.

After cumming, it seemed that he became weak… Maybe he hadn’t even jacked off in weeks? Or was it so strong that he almost collapsed?

He needed a few seconds to recompose himself. And started jacking me once again. It wasn’t long before I came too, strong and satisfying. So strong that I had cum all over my stomach, some dripping over my thighs and some on the massage table. He grabbed a towel and cleaned everything, and then resumed the massage. My semi took a good while to subside, since I was enjoying the moment so much.

I guess I gotta go back for more…

Inspired by real facts... But with a generous dose of fiction.

I work every day on computers. And, well, from time to time, my back needs some maintenance, or else everything starts hurting.

So, there’s this Thai massage parlor on my way home. Reasonably-priced, conveniently-located, I decided to give it a try. So, after working a full day, when I passed in front of the place, I opened up the door and came in. I could have just dropped my jaw to the ground right there – the front desk girl was drop-dead gorgeous. After the initial shock, she greeted me, speaking with a heavy accent

-- Hi there, good afternoon. What kind of massage would you like?

-- I’d like the one-hour deep massage.

-- Do you prefer a male or female therapist?

I had to resist the urge to say, “I’d prefer yourself”.

-- Either is fine.

-- Okay, he’ll come in two minutes to get you. You can take off your shoes and leave them in that rack. There are flip-flops right below.

By the time I finished changing to the flip-flops, my masseur has arrived. He led me up a staircase and into a small room with the massage table dead center.

-- You can take your clothes and lay stomach down. I’ll give you a minute for you to undress.

He had a calm, sweet voice. After he left the room, I stripped down and realized I had briefs on instead of boxers. Well, okay. I laid down and, after half a minute, he knocked on the door.

-- Come in!

He came with some oil and started by applying oil to my feet. Slowly, he worked up my calves, then back to my feet, then upwards again to my thighs. Oh, did that feel good. I was relaxing very deeply by then.

When the time came for him to advance upwards to my glutes, he pulled my briefs inside, like a thong. Understanding he wanted better access to my butt, I spoke, in an extremely relaxed state:

-- If you prefer, you can take them out.

He was more than eager to pull down my underwear; he did it with a single, quick movement. And there I was, now completely naked.

He applied some more oil to my thighs and restarted the rubbing. He applied pressure to my glutes in circular motions, then massaged my inner thighs. He spread my thighs a little, so he could reach all muscles, and of course my cock and ballsack were just there, lying bared. And I felt him slightly brushing there every time he rubbed my inner thighs. I was already so relaxed; I just felt the rush of blood…

After some time, he moved on to my lower back. My state of relaxation continued deepening, and the pain slowly faded away from my spine. By then, I was completely disconnected from the outside world: only my masseur’s touch and the gentle music playing.

After he did my entire back and arms, he told me to turn around and lie belly up. He was about to start all over… from my feet. I turned and, soon afterwards, he started. First the feet, then my knees.

When he again reached my thighs, I started to feel the blood rushing once again. And I felt my cock starting to engorge, and wanting to stand up. He kept rubbing my thighs from the outside in, and when he reached the top of them, he was brushing hard against my already sensitized dick. He noticed it and spoke very softly in my ear:

-- Getting excited, eh? It’s okay, relax, nothing to be ashamed of. Just keep your voice down… No one can know about this.

Hearing that torn down any type of resistance I might still have had. I started groaning softly and felt my cock leaving ground. He got some more oil in his hands and started jacking me off. His small hands and warm oil felt so good, I quickly sprung up. And he was right by my side, so I reached out to him and pulled his pants down, then his boxers. He was also quite excited, and I began jerking him off too.

-- Wow, you’re so big, like an anaconda! I’m small…

-- It’s okay, I like it small. It’s better for doing something.

-- Doing what?

First, I took his shirt off, and started licking his nipples. He also started moaning and groaning. Then, I let my hand go of his dick and went for it with my mouth. It was small indeed, and it fit nicely, balls and everything, into my mouth. Working him with my tongue, it took less than two minutes for him to blow a big load inside my throat, which I fully swallowed.

After cumming, it seemed that he became weak… Maybe he hadn’t even jacked off in weeks? Or was it so strong that he almost collapsed?

He needed a few seconds to recompose himself. And started jacking me once again. It wasn’t long before I came too, strong and satisfying. So strong that I had cum all over my stomach, some dripping over my thighs and some on the massage table. He grabbed a towel and cleaned everything, and then resumed the massage. My semi took a good while to subside, since I was enjoying the moment so much.

I guess I gotta go back for more…
I love getting a massage, from a woman, man or TS, and having some sexual experience at the end. Getting so relaxed, then getting so stimulated and then getting off.

[Part 2]

God, I hate myself. I couldn't resist, and came back to this place after another busy day.

This time, it was later in the day; almost closing time for them. When I walked in, there he was: the same masseur that gave me so much pleasure last time.

-- Oh, so you came back!
-- Of course. Why wouldn't I?
-- Which one would you like?
-- Same. Sixty minutes, deep.
-- It's only me today, are you okay with that?
-- Sure. Let's go.

I took off my shoes again, wore the sandals and climbed up the stairs. He directed me to one of the dimly-lit rooms. He went outside, I stripped to my briefs and laid stomach down on the table. Same o', same o'.

Again, he started by doing my feet. Then my calves and thighs. His soft hands, lubricated by oil, felt wonderful, and, together with the soft music coming out of a ceiling-mounted loudspeaker, made me quickly enter a state of deep relaxation. I wasn't even thinking about sex (or anything, for that matter) until he reached the upper part of my thighs. Suddenly, I felt my heartbeat accelerating, and let out a soft moan.

He continued rubbing my thighs, both in the outside and on the inside, for a few minutes. Then, he again pulled my underwear inside to reveal my buttocks. Again, softly, I told him he could remove them if he wanted. Which he readily did.

Then he started rubbing my glutes. In circular motions, from the outside in, almost reaching inside my ass crack. As I let out another sigh, he used his entire hands on my butt and upper thighs, rubbing them and almost teasing my ballsack. My cock grew a bit.

When I turned around, he started the same movement. By the time he again reached my upper thighs, it took no time to get me aroused again. He came softly to my ear:

-- Seems somebody is getting really relaxed. Don't do anything.

And he started jacking me off once again. Oh, that felt so good. I let myself go. And, while massaging my thighs with one hand and stroking my cock with the other one, he applied some oil and stuck a finger up my crack, finding my asshole. I opened up my legs further to allow him access.

He went first with one, then two, then three fingers. I was so relaxed they entered easily. My cock was throbbing with all the stimulation.

It didn't take long. An overpowering orgasm made me cum violently, spraying gobs of thick cum all over.