Athletic/Muscular with HUGE cock

D

deleted836642

And finally (for now), Leighton Stultz. He is 6'1", about 190 lbs. He posed for Playgirl in about 2007. He has not done much since, besides being chosen as a potential husband by Cindy Margolis on the Seducing Cindy reality show.

Leighton Stultz on PlayGirl TV | Gay Adonis

D

deleted836642

I know there are videos of other man out there who are athletic/muscular with huge cocks. Can someone else please add to this collection? Thanks.

ballaratboy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: myjamis
D

deleted836642

This guy posted a video on malemotion.com. Unfortunately, I don't have any info on him or a facial picture. Nice fit body, though.

Horny In My Tighty Whities

Does anyone else have any videos of atheltic or muscular guys who are very hung? I don't want this thread to die, and I'd rather not just put faceless, anonymous guys.

D

deleted136887

Democracy.

You are not allowed to access this site from Singapore
The land of the free.

D

deleted836642

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Here is another good video. I read somewhere that the guy is about 6'7" or so. At the beginning, doesn't look so big, but you see him standing at 4:03 with an erection, and again at about 24:00.

Busty bbw fucks her hung basketball player friend

Again, anyone else who has a video of an athletic/muscular guy with a huge cock, please post.