Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey what’s going on. I heard about this cock ring on a podcast a few months ago and they said it was awesome, so I got it. Curious if anyone else has it and how your experiences have been.

My wife and I have used it twice so far. Here are my thoughts:
1) it is a little tight for my size. The directions state that you need to put this on when you are limp, which requires way more planning and forethought than I am capable of as a married parent. We have sex when we are able and it usually “raises” to the occasion, so this is tough. I got it on both times, but I hurt my nuts. Them while it is on, since it is so tight, I feel like it is scrunching my cock and balls. I wish my balls were not pulled up as much. Getting it off after completion wasn’t perfect either. My size is still there for the most part, so I still had a ball bang that left a tingle when removing.

2) enjoyment was fairly good I guess. My wife likes it and it makes a nice and enjoyable missionary morning sex more enjoyable. It met the criteria here. I wouldn’t expect anything mind blowing, but it was fine.

3) noise was medium. It was annoyingly loud when I first turned it on, but once together, our bodies muffled the sound and it was hardly noticeable. I don’t think anyone would be able to hear it in another room in the house or hotel.

I will post a pic in it when I am able.

Hot Octopuss ATOM PLUS Dual Motor Rechargeable Vibrating Cock Ring​

https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/...rgeable-vibrating-cock-ring/a39779g72865.html

Reactions: WilliamG

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nice review. I was going to suggest using a little lube on it and shave all around. But I see your pics you do shave... And you have some size!

Did you put it on using the "poke the balls thru first then tuck the dick thru second" method to get it on?

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice review. I was going to suggest using a little lube on it and shave all around. But I see your pics you do shave... And you have some size!

Did you put it on using the "poke the balls thru first then tuck the dick thru second" method to get it on?
There would be no way for me to get my length through after putting my balls in. It would have to be really stretchy and it isn’t. I have put my cock through and then stretch it around 1 ball at a time. The second one is the trouble spot.

Candidly, I am fairly happy with the ring. My expectations were very limited. I have had some other plain cock rings in the past for novelty reasons mainly, so I knew how it was going to fit. In all honesty, knowing it would not fit was probably a little bit of an interest to get it lol

Reactions: WilliamG

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey what’s going on. I heard about this cock ring on a podcast a few months ago and they said it was awesome, so I got it. Curious if anyone else has it and how your experiences have been.

My wife and I have used it twice so far. Here are my thoughts:
1) it is a little tight for my size. The directions state that you need to put this on when you are limp, which requires way more planning and forethought than I am capable of as a married parent. We have sex when we are able and it usually “raises” to the occasion, so this is tough. I got it on both times, but I hurt my nuts. Them while it is on, since it is so tight, I feel like it is scrunching my cock and balls. I wish my balls were not pulled up as much. Getting it off after completion wasn’t perfect either. My size is still there for the most part, so I still had a ball bang that left a tingle when removing.

2) enjoyment was fairly good I guess. My wife likes it and it makes a nice and enjoyable missionary morning sex more enjoyable. It met the criteria here. I wouldn’t expect anything mind blowing, but it was fine.

3) noise was medium. It was annoyingly loud when I first turned it on, but once together, our bodies muffled the sound and it was hardly noticeable. I don’t think anyone would be able to hear it in another room in the house or hotel.

I will post a pic in it when I am able.

Hot Octopuss ATOM PLUS Dual Motor Rechargeable Vibrating Cock Ring​

https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/...rgeable-vibrating-cock-ring/a39779g72865.html
Watched the cock ring video but sadly the pretty woman didn't have a male subject to show how to put it on and be the receiver . Wanted to hear the Ooo's and Ahhh's of him using it on her.

Reactions: Jon1971

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly I watched the beautiful woman explain the cock ring but it would of been better if she had a male partner to show how to put it on and give us a show on the Ooo's, and Ahhh's of it in action. Maybe several guys, small medium and large in action ! A picture or video is worth a 1000 words especially sex wise.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Watched the cock ring video but sadly the pretty woman didn't have a male subject to show how to put it on and be the receiver . Wanted to hear the Ooo's and Ahhh's of him using it on her.
Haha, I hadn’t watched that before lol she is a little rough on the fellas! You have to caress and cup them before popping the rubber band on them!
The one in the example would turn my cock purple after about a minute! Needs a little more room!

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I hadn’t watched that before lol she is a little rough on the fellas! You have to caress and cup them before popping the rubber band on them!
The one in the example would turn my cock purple after about a minute! Needs a little more room!
I had a couple minutes of privacy to snap a couple quick pics to show how it fits. I just noticed it is turning my cock red because it is so tight!!!
Fuller:

image.jpg

Semi

image.jpg

Limp:
image.jpg

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There should be various sizes or adjustable if possible
I fully agree. I got a little rub spot on the top of my cock. Like not quite a callus but kind of similar. Lathering it up with lotion for a bit now

Reactions: clcarter22

clcarter22

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Alex22876

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks! I missed my calling!

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It looks good. I have yet to find one that fits tight around my cock and balls. I prefer really tight rings where my veins start to bulge. Vibrating ones are great too if they are strong enough for her to feel. I like going balls deep where the ring is on her clit and my balls contact her butt cheeks. I'll hold it there for awhile until she cums or can't stand it and then I'll pump and thrust like crazy until we both cum.