Attitude towards your asshole?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never actually tried it. I am open to it, but it never came up or when it did my partner was not interested.

I don't think I will enjoy it much, but I do want to try it out.

BuddyX

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, I thought I was in the wrong forum. By the thread title, I thought we were talking about how we feel about our boss. :biggrin1:

Anyway, I'm in my early 40's, and nothing's changed for most of my life. My Culo Credo is (a) it's an exit, not an entrance, and (b) the only person with permission to place their finger up it is the doc once a year.

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
48, gf 41 ......neither one of us enjoy ass play....although I must say, her asshole is quite attractive ..and I will lick and rub around her cute little hole....but I have no desire to put anything inside of it.....

D_Tom_Wanks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good question.

On one condition. She gets to fuck me in the arse with a decent sized (but comparably small) strap-on. To sweeten the deal, we do this during a threesome with one of her hottest young friends who I was dead-keen on fucking.

To cut a long story short, it turns out I have an extremely sensitive anus/g-spot, and being fucked by my now long-time girlfriend makes me cum harder than I can possibly do so without something in my anus. We're talking projectile rope-throwing. I still enjoy it without, and do so 80% of the time we fuck. But trust me when I say that having a beautiful woman suck your cock, while an equally beautiful woman fucks your arse, is pretty fucken amazing.

Way to go Popsicle! My ex-gf always threatened to treat me like this (she too was a wickedly sexy young woman), but sadly we never got around to it whilst together.

Since then, I have experimented a bit with solo ass play and experienced some very nice ejaculations - only once as pleasurable as you describe.

My view is its a very individual thing. Asked some years ago, I'd have gone down the judgemental "gay" route, but frankly these days I consider anything is fair play if you enjoy it and you're not hurting anyone by it (unless they desire pain!).

I think I will be continuing with my occasional ass play when I can, but the next step is to see if I can enlist the gf too!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex would rub my balls, perineum and anus while riding me and I must say ... felt pretty damned good. I don't go seeking it out, but if a woman wants to rub down there - be my guest.

Simba

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no problem if she wants to touch it or lick it, the anus is a part of me like everything else in my body.

40yo

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
48 - love her's...i don't get to fuck it often enough because of my size, this is bad but it just takes so much damn prep work. mine is cool as long as something else like a bj is happening, i have to be stimulated otherwise, if not i lose all interest. bottom line (pun) her doing my ass only just has no sexual interest for me, but playing with it while sucking me, fucking me, etc - that works and work very well

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not real big into penatrative anal play by a partner, but I do love play around my ass hole and the area between my hole and balls. I have on occasion, fingered my own asshole and stimulated my prostate and find it extremely pleasurable, but I'm not really into anybody else doing it. Little self conscious about cleanliness and odor to let somebody get real involved there.

D

deleted136887

Ok so I am sorta mostly straight... my asshole has never been a play area. Ex m missus tried ti go there. May be we would still be an item if I did.
Fuckall wrong or right. I I will lighten up.

fucker6996

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well lets split it up.
Masturbating - Too much focus on my dick and balls to even think about my ass
With a woman - Well i love the idea of giving the full oral package... Licking right from the Pussy to the Asshole...just love the whole taboo feel about it... also love if a woman would facesit me....
With men - ass hole is strictly for cocks to go in...if you want to play with mine..Welcome..but i aint do anything to your hole..