Austin mahone, sexiest man of all

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
The teen sensation is also recording new music with Justin Bieber! Austin took to Instagram on April 1 to share a pic of himself hanging out in the recording studio with the Biebs, Young Money president Mack Maine and Cash Money founder Birdman. He captioned the pic, “What an amazing song last night..The world isn’t ready!

hanging out with justin bieber. i'm sure the biebs will be more than happy to show him the.........ropes. LOL!

I wonder if this thread we be deleted again lol. I wonder why it was in the first place when it's nothing new for these to pop up when a celeb turns 18. Perhaps because the old thread was created before his 18th BDay? As i said in the old one I think he'll be ripe in a couple more years lol. Btw has anyone else noticed the hickies in the recent beach pics? lol looks like someone a had a fun 18th. check da pix! :p

Links in this post have been removed due to concerns with the subject being a minor at the time. Please refrain from posting photos of people who were under 18 at the time the photo was taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: driako98

masked_marauder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wonder if this thread we be deleted again lol. I wonder why it was in the first place when it's nothing new for these to pop up when a celeb turns 18. Perhaps because the old thread was created before his 18th BDay? As i said in the old one I think he'll be ripe in a couple more years lol. Btw has anyone else noticed the hickies in the recent beach pics? lol looks like someone a had a fun 18th. check da last pic! :p

You got it.

And, dude, you can't post some of those pictures. Do you see the date stamp on them in the filename? They say they are from 10/30/2012 and 02/03/2014. He's underage there! That's against the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heyheyhey22

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
I wonder if this thread we be deleted again lol. I wonder why it was in the first place when it's nothing new for these to pop up when a celeb turns 18. Perhaps because the old thread was created before his 18th BDay?

i also noticed the first thread was deleted. that's why i included the dates of the photos so everyone knows he is indeed 18 yrs. old. i thought some of the younger members would enjoy the pics. well i guess older guys can enjoy the beauty of a good looking young man too.

Reactions: seamusemmett

mmmm now that he is 18,yum. id like to be his underwear,bet the smell is great!!! wouldnt it be hot if he and justin got it on lol.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmm now that he is 18,yum. id like to be his underwear,bet the smell is great!!! wouldnt it be hot if he and justin got it on lol.

Since in my opinion, the Bieb has turned into a major DB, I would hope that Austin would have better taste in men than that. Maybe another Justin (Timberlake) and Austin could get it on. Now, that would be HOT!

guypak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Austin is more talented than Justin bieber for sure. and on some level, I would also say he is better looking and more fit than Justin too.

in regards to Cameron dallas, they are kinda similar in looks, but I don't know anything else about Cameron to compare.

Reactions: BroxieSpears

now that he is over 18,id def like to get a sniff down there to see what he smells like

Status
Not open for further replies.