Average Cocks & Below

5.25 long x 4.5 inches around
Congrats, you listed the average penis size. You have the same size as most men in the world. It's not small. Also, look at the pics in your gallery! I think you may have to remeasure! It looks big my man. You remind me of myself when I first ever took pics, swearing I was small (Just bad angles looking at myself and bad measuring) When sending pics, people commented it wasnt small and I scoffed at them. But honestly, your dick does not look small at all. In some pics it looks BIG.

Congrats, you listed the average penis size. You have the same size as most men in the world. It's not small. Also, look at the pics in your gallery! I think you may have to remeasure! It looks big my man. You remind me of myself when I first ever took pics, swearing I was small (Just bad angles looking at myself and bad measuring) When sending pics, people commented it wasnt small and I scoffed at them. But honestly, your dick does not look small at all. In some pics it looks BIG.
Statistics and polls and what not say it's average but real life experiences say otherwise. I am trying out PE hopefully I can gain an inch or so in a few years. I want to buy an extender also. Interesting comment coming from a big guy like yourself.

Statistics and polls and what not say it's average but real life experiences say otherwise. I am trying out PE hopefully I can gain an inch or so in a few years. I want to buy an extender also. Interesting comment coming from a big guy like yourself.
I'm telling you man, I felt small. Like honestly smaller than average. I learned how to take pics with better angles to show off all my size. How big would you guess me to be? I think your dick is 5.25 non bone pressed, I bet bone pressed it's closer to 6 or more. Even if it IS a bone pressed measurement, it does NOT look small. At all. I'm not just saying it to "make you feel good" as I also accused others of doing to me. It looks big in some pics, more average in others but never SMALL

At least you're having real life experiences. I'm not. I'd trade bodies in an instant.