Video Average to small cocks on good looking dudes

no offense but we can't see the good-looking part. I think that and the full videos posted here earlier are what separate this thread from Hunks with small cocks one.

-
None offence taken, but we think it is you, not we who think that. Maybe you do not think he is good-looking, but that does not mean that we think the same or that we have the same taste as you.
No offence, but the thing about full video is pure bs since you have not complained about all the still-pics posted in here all the way back to the 1st page in this forum.

That
As some others have said, this is indeed a video forum :) Love seeing the small cocks, but let's make sure they're vids.

To get us back on track, let's celebrate one of favorite little dick studs.

View attachment 143163111

View attachment 143163171

View attachment 143163231

View attachment 143163251
first video with them teabagging is hysterical. Neither guy has another close to a hang on their little ball sac making teabagging quite the challenge. On the other hand I love seeing these hot guys with packages the same size as mine, and the fact that neither one looks as big as me hard makes it even hotter

I know his other videos have been posted before but not sure if this one has. Spunkworthy's Gabriel is such a cutie to me with a teeny dick.
View attachment 141531341

tragically, my type is hot guys who are on the spectrum, so i could listen to him talk forever (my ex did nothing but explain the minutiae of international maritime law in an obliviously loud voice a la gabriel and it was so, so hot. except, of course, at quiet restaurants).

the thing i love about gabriel is that it's so obvious he's incapable of lying. it would simply never occur to him, and if instructed would do it very badly, so everything he's saying is completely true — a real missed opportunity to ask insanely personal questions and get brutally honest answers uninhibited by shame (he wouldn't experience it as a first impulse like you or i). but maybe that's for the best.

i would date him very, very successfully since i am not on the spectrum, although otoh this other guy i dated used to ask me the same question like 300 times to make himself feel better and it was like raising a child.

am i crazy or did someone once post his irl social (tiktok?) with him talking to the camera? can't find it now.

Reactions: KNN and LilJock