Baba Bruno

Japonte2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m convinced he already found the top paying sugar daddy who forbid him to show us anything and gets off by us being teased by Bruno
Is he gay, though? I’ve never seen anything from him that suggests he is. He seems to me like the typical straight guy who knows that most of his followers are gay, so he uses that to his advantage.

Ja2021

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His whole appeal is being a cute hunk that speaks broken English and has a belly sometimes. Im not sure why anyone even subscribes to anything he sells cause I knew from jump that he would never show anything more than his stomach and feet. I just enjoy the content for what it is.

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Estado suscrito a su Patreon de vip vídeo y para los que estén pensando en suscribirse deciros que no merece la pena. Pagas para verlo en calzoncillos. Solo eso.
Amiga ...eso ya se sabía pero igual se agradece tu sacrificio ...el señor este a hecho el mismo tipo de contenido hace como 4 años solo nos queda rezar para que otros pobres he inocentes homosexuales no caigan en las diabólicas garras de el "TAQUITO" T.T