Badd Medicine Reacts.

D

deleted1351375

Guest
I am obsessed with these guys and their reactions. Specifically the two guys on the bookends, The Appleton Oak and Mason Quinn. I can pretty much guarantee there aren't any nudes out there but damn I wish there were.
 

Attachments

Mason is the hottest. Look at his eyes and eye brows.
I'm absolutely not going to not watch if Oak is flipping Mason and pounding his ass but in my head canon, they're all vers except Answer. He's a total power bottom and they all just load him up
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee23
I just found these guys about a month ago and Mason is by far my favorite. I googled him and it appears that around 2003 he was a local wrestler around Minneapolis and I found two lower quality videos on youtube. So if you want to watch Mason run around a wrestling ring in nothing but skin-tight spandex shorts - enjoy.

Mason Quinn vs Kaos

Mason Quinn vs. Detroit Slimm
At the 20 second mark on this one, as Mason enters the ring, an off-screen audience member can clearly be heard yelling, "Fuck you queer! Mason Queer!" Ah, the casual homophobia of the early 2000s.

I didn't look, but based on the name and his physique, you might suspect that The Oak might have also been involved in wrestling.
 
I just found these guys about a month ago and Mason is by far my favorite. I googled him and it appears that around 2003 he was a local wrestler around Minneapolis and I found two lower quality videos on youtube. So if you want to watch Mason run around a wrestling ring in nothing but skin-tight spandex shorts - enjoy.

Mason Quinn vs Kaos

Mason Quinn vs. Detroit Slimm
At the 20 second mark on this one, as Mason enters the ring, an off-screen audience member can clearly be heard yelling, "Fuck you queer! Mason Queer!" Ah, the casual homophobia of the early 2000s.

I didn't look, but based on the name and his physique, you might suspect that The Oak might have also been involved in wrestling.
First and foremost, you are the Goat. Amazing find. Secondly, those wrestling tights are doing the Lord's work for damn sure. He looks amazing in them and something about him being a heel makes him so much hotter. I cracked up when both Quinn and Kaos had Rage Against the Machine as their entrance music.


I think Oak was a competitive bodybuilder. He was recently posting about his brother competing so it seems like a family thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnyxBeau
I went back down the rabbit hole tonight.

Mason Quinn and Diamond Dave wrestled in the UTL as Badd Medicine. This video has them tag-teaming and it's higher quality.
UTL Pro Wrestling-Kody Rice & Tejas vs. Badd Medicine

And check out this video which has me asking two questions
1) Is that a younger The Answer eating the chips?
2) Why isn't 12 Gauger doing reactions so I can gawk at him too?
UTL Exclusive backstage Badd Medicine
That absolutely is the answer eating chips. I am so glad there's a video of Mason Quinn wearing very little clothing. Watching him and Diamond Dave is going to be a pleasure from now on