Ball Pumping

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still available: Monster-tube.com

I've had the Jr. for years. It's perfect for ball pumping...actually at least for me, pumping my entire package results in only my scrotum enlarging, not my penis. The Monster tubes allow this comfortably. Pricey....mine was about $290 back in '07.

Note that their shipping charge is fairly outrageous. $50 to ship a tube....

Good Points. Pricy and issues.
I have found that my home made iced tea dispenser pump also disproportionately focuses on the balls. I go back and forth between the ball pump and the cock pump both for sensation differences and in order to shape and model the income as desired (relatively speaking). Here is the iced tea decanter I use. The disadvantage is that it is heavy and you need to adjust to maintain a seal and manage the weight. The opening is also large at 3.875" so the skin from the pubis or abdomen can get sucked in there. Also attached is a pic kayaking. Balls had been abused earlier that day.

Attachments

rockmusl1

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 4777301 View attachment 4777311 View attachment 4777321 I wasn’t blessed with swinging low hangers like some of you guys, so I decided after years of ball sac weights and stretching to get serious with pumping as a possible solution.

For you serious ball pumpers out there, a few questions;

1. Have you achieved any permanent gains in your ball sac hang over time? I get temporary gains from weights and stretching but my sac is so high and tight it always rebounds in a day or so.

2. How frequently do you pump your nuts to maintain your hang?

3. How much time do you spend in the tube for each session, and at what hg?

I got my new Bullmaster Magnum tube in the mail yesterday and put in a 3 hour session. Man, did it feel good. My nuts were super sensitive throughout and the precum was flowing steadily. I’ve attached a few pix, which show how far I have to go before I fill out my new tube. But I can’t wait to try!
Mordecai, I feel your pain. (I also feel my dick leak when I see your photos, but that’s another topic.) i have tight nuts as well and it is uncomfortable. I think it might be the result of scar tissue from surger I had down there 40 years ago. Anyway, I hear you can now get your sack bo-toxed! It relaxes the muscles that tighten everything up and it’s specifically for guys with tight nuts.

D

deleted1774761

Interesting. Ball botox. I hadn't heard about that but will have to look into it. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Semajar68