Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know one of the perks of having a larger cock is that you can show it off. And that’s fun, but not always appropriate.

I’ve kinda struggled with this most my life because, as my very clever name implies, my cock is pretty thick. Flaccid I’m basically 6” in diameter. I usually hang between 4” and 5”. To top it off, my balls usually rest pretty high and they are not small, so to hide my cock I basically have to pull it in one direction or another so it doesn’t rest on my balls. If it rests on my balls it’s like a 6” cylinder sitting in a baseball. Haha. And there is no hiding that, it’s also rather uncomfortable.

I’ve always been into rings and stuff like that but never tried a proper ball stretcher, I picked one up the other day and first off I love the feeling, it’s so comfortable. But after that I tried on a pair of pants with it, and it holds my balls down far enough that I can actually rest my cock in a place that’s comfortable and unobtrusive. It’s still there, a little bit, but it doesn’t look like I have a sausage stuffed in my pants anymore. Haha.

So, on one hand; it makes my cock look way bigger because my flaccid cock can actually hang down, and it hides my bulge.

Just thought I’d share. And if anyone is wondering, it’s not restricting blood flow to my balls, they stay warm with no tingling sensations.