Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta say that manual stretch works, grab and pull down when in bed and warm does really make them hang lower but boring and fatiguing to hold the stretch.

Thiking of getting an iron ring, found some which are available in different sizes, magnetic so no bolts or need for tools, I did measure my sac which has a circumference of about 10cm/4inches and found some rings with diameters equivalent to about my size, little little smaller (33mm diameter which is about 10cm circumference).

Dunno if an iron ring is good to begin with and how to pick size, any suggestions off of your personal experience?

Thanks

Makesmehappy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have gained noticeably however can’t sight a measurement/#
If I were to guess approximately 1.5 “- however I am not satisfied
I do enjoy the feeling of wearing weights and the look feels good
Again thanks for the site name chaingang.com viewed it tonight
Is there product you would recommend to this beginner ?

GregAKALowBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't wear all 3 often. I used to all the time. I've worked all day in construction with 2 of them on. It's really no big deal. No one notices.
I do construction and can’t wear them. Whenever I wear my weights, everyone stares at my package. It’s very annoying, because I want to wear them all the time. I have found that hiking in the woods alone with them on is nice.

D

deleted972421

Another excellent site for ballweights is www.gearessentials.com. Not only is their merchandise high quality (check out their amazing cockrings!), but they also have a very informative blog that is written well and is updated regularly.