Ball Stretching Ring Size Advise

Makesmehappy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Another excellent site for ballweights is www.gearessentials.com. Not only is their merchandise high quality (check out their amazing cockrings!), but they also have a very informative blog that is written well and is updated regularly.
Thanks for this information

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hooked up with a guy and he had a heavy stainless steel ball stretcher. I hadn’t really tried one before. But I do love my nuts tugged on when I am jacking off or getting deep throated. He asked me if I wanted to try it on. Well you know, I am always up for some new adventure. The ball stretcher breaks apart into two pieces. You put your scrotum into the weight and then tighten the two pieces together. For the next hour, this guy had my dick deep down his throat. It felt so amazing. He is a terrific cock sucker. And with the added weight tugging at my nuts, it was, well, fuckin hot. We both shot big loads together. I hope I see him again soon.

I walked out of there, knowing that I needed to get my own ball-weight stretcher. I was on a mission. There is a store in San Francisco called Mr. S. It is like the Walmart of sex accessories. I mean this place is huge. I walked in there and started to get a hard on just walking down the first aisle. I wasn’t in a hurry, so I wandered a bit. Looked at some of the fettish outfits and leather harnesses. Finally came to the counter where the ball weights were at. A handsome young black guy was there to help. I told him about my experience and described what I had test driven. He pulls out a small box, carefully removes the lid, and this gleaming stainless steel, machined perfect ball weight was revealed.

So how do you size these things?

Am I allowed to try them on?

Where do I go to try it on?

He told me, I could just put them on right there, or if I preferred privacy, there are some dressing rooms in the corner. Well, I am not really a shy person. Ok, I love pulling my dick out in public places. So I drop my pants right there in front of him. He explains the two pieces are magnetized, but be careful to not get any of your scrotum between the two pieces as they come together. I felt a little unsure of what I was doing. Not sure if I had it right. He comes over, tugs on my nuts a little to pull my sack a little tighter. That was worth the purchase right there. The skin slips into the first part, and I carefully place the second half together. They snap quite quickly and very firmly together.

“How does it feel?”

“Amazing. I love the weight.”

“Are they tight enough?”

“Seems to fit pretty good”. I swing my balls and dick around a little. The weight tugs even a little more on my balls. He is carefully watching my dick flop back and forth. I am sure he wanted to make sure the weight fit proper. I slide a glance to his crotch. Yeah, nice and full of dick as well. This is hot. I love the feeling.

“Can wear them all day”.

“Yes.” “Can I wear them out of the store?”

“Yes.”

“I probably have to pull up my pants.”

With a slight grin on his face, “Probably. Just take the box to the cashier. “

I walk out of there, feeling my balls hanging lower then they have ever hung, with a weight to them that they have never had. All the way home, I feel this tugging. And by the time I get home, I am super horned up. I take off my pants and stand in front of the mirror. I start showing off a bit. I wonder if my dick and balls will swing together or separately when I swing my hips. With my dick flopping around and my balls slapping back and forth, I thought I needed to film this for you guys. I hope you love my new toy as much as I do. And if you ever want to try a pair, let me know. I am good at sharing my toys.
View attachment slo-mo ball stretcher 1.mov

Fueled

Experimental Member
Media
Greenville (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hooked up with a guy and he had a heavy stainless steel ball stretcher. I hadn’t really tried one before. But I do love my nuts tugged on when I am jacking off or getting deep throated. He asked me if I wanted to try it on. Well you know, I am always up for some new adventure. The ball stretcher breaks apart into two pieces. You put your scrotum into the weight and then tighten the two pieces together. For the next hour, this guy had my dick deep down his throat. It felt so amazing. He is a terrific cock sucker. And with the added weight tugging at my nuts, it was, well, fuckin hot. We both shot big loads together. I hope I see him again soon.

I walked out of there, knowing that I needed to get my own ball-weight stretcher. I was on a mission. There is a store in San Francisco called Mr. S. It is like the Walmart of sex accessories. I mean this place is huge. I walked in there and started to get a hard on just walking down the first aisle. I wasn’t in a hurry, so I wandered a bit. Looked at some of the fettish outfits and leather harnesses. Finally came to the counter where the ball weights were at. A handsome young black guy was there to help. I told him about my experience and described what I had test driven. He pulls out a small box, carefully removes the lid, and this gleaming stainless steel, machined perfect ball weight was revealed.

He told me, I could just put them on right there, or if I preferred privacy, there are some dressing rooms in the corner. Well, I am not really a shy person. Ok, I love pulling my dick out in public places. So I drop my pants right there in front of him. He explains the two pieces are magnetized, but be careful to not get any of your scrotum between the two pieces as they come together. I felt a little unsure of what I was doing. Not sure if I had it right. He comes over, tugs on my nuts a little to pull my sack a little tighter. That was worth the purchase right there. The skin slips into the first part, and I carefully place the second half together. They snap quite quickly and very firmly together.

“How does it feel?”

“Are they tight enough?”

“Seems to fit pretty good”. I swing my balls and dick around a little. The weight tugs even a little more on my balls. He is carefully watching my dick flop back and forth. I am sure he wanted to make sure the weight fit proper. I slide a glance to his crotch. Yeah, nice and full of dick as well. This is hot. I love the feeling.

“Can wear them all day”.

“Yes.”

I walk out of there, feeling my balls hanging lower then they have ever hung, with a weight to them that they have never had. All the way home, I feel this tugging. And by the time I get home, I am super horned up. I take off my pants and stand in front of the mirror. I start showing off a bit. I wonder if my dick and balls will swing together or separately when I swing my hips. With my dick flopping around and my balls slapping back and forth, I thought I needed to film this for you guys. I hope you love my new toy as much as I do. And if you ever want to try a pair, let me know. I am good at sharing my toys.
IS THIS YOU??

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

“How does it feel?”

“Are they tight enough?”

“Can wear them all day”.

“Yes.”

Great story dude. I have a connection of those memories, I need to write them down someday.

I used to go to this video store. It was upstairs over a strip club called Mr. P's in Washington DC. No longer open.

The guy working there was a young handsome stocky white man with a dark beard. Always horny. Sometimes he would open a bottle of poppers and suck me off in the enployee bathroom.

When he got to trust me he would let me try on stuff in the store like cockrings and leather jocks, etc. Just in the store when there were no other customers around.

This one time I was behind the counter trying on cockrings and ball stretchers.

I was very fit at the time. 6' about 180 and a 31 in waist. Skin tight levis, black cowboy boots and a white denim shirt unbuttoned mostly but tucked into those worn out levis as I recall, the way we used to do back then (in the 90s). Of course my cock and balls were out.

I was showing off a very tight cockring and a 2 in ball stretcher and my 8" hardon was raging when these two guys came in. Young and shy, like they were newbies.

I stuffed my junk in my jeans and slipped back behind the counter, tucking in my shirttail.

They assumed I was working there and came over to the counter.

One of them couldn't keep his eyes off my crotch and I was bulging like crazy, enjoying the attention.

I offered to show them some cockrings and they were still shy but the smaller cuter one, about 5'8", clean shaven, shaggy brown hair, nice smile, couldn't resist.

I engaged him in conversation and learned that he had never tried a cockring before. Eventually I got him up undo his dress pants and let me put it on him. My friend watching and grinning across the store.

I tried a few others on him and in the process learned that he was interested in some lycra in the store, especially some speedo style swimsuits.

I helped him pick out a couple and showed him where he could try them on... the bathroom.

He went in and I followed behind.

He was so hard that he could hardly fit his cock in the size smalls were picked.

Before long I had my dick out to and he took the bait. Sucked me deep and long until I shot down his throat.

Those guys didn't buy anything to my surprise. Just had their fun and left.

But they had something to remember and so did I.

Attachments

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story dude. I have a connection of those memories, I need to write them down someday.

I used to go to this video store. It was upstairs over a strip club called Mr. P's in Washington DC. No longer open.

The guy working there was a young handsome stocky white man with a dark beard. Always horny. Sometimes he would open a bottle of poppers and suck me off in the enployee bathroom.

When he got to trust me he would let me try on stuff in the store like cockrings and leather jocks, etc. Just in the store when there were no other customers around.

This one time I was behind the counter trying on cockrings and ball stretchers.

I was very fit at the time. 6' about 180 and a 31 in waist. Skin tight levis, black cowboy boots and a white denim shirt unbuttoned mostly but tucked into those worn out levis as I recall, the way we used to do back then (in the 90s). Of course my cock and balls were out.

I was showing off a very tight cockring and a 2 in ball stretcher and my 8" hardon was raging when these two guys came in. Young and shy, like they were newbies.

I stuffed my junk in my jeans and slipped back behind the counter, tucking in my shirttail.

They assumed I was working there and came over to the counter.

One of them couldn't keep his eyes off my crotch and I was bulging like crazy, enjoying the attention.

I offered to show them some cockrings and they were still shy but the smaller cuter one, about 5'8", clean shaven, shaggy brown hair, nice smile, couldn't resist.

I engaged him in conversation and learned that he had never tried a cockring before. Eventually I got him up undo his dress pants and let me put it on him. My friend watching and grinning across the store.

I tried a few others on him and in the process learned that he was interested in some lycra in the store, especially some speedo style swimsuits.

I helped him pick out a couple and showed him where he could try them on... the bathroom.

He went in and I followed behind.

He was so hard that he could hardly fit his cock in the size smalls were picked.

Before long I had my dick out to and he took the bait. Sucked me deep and long until I shot down his throat.

Those guys didn't buy anything to my surprise. Just had their fun and left.

But they had something to remember and so did I.
That is a great story. I love it when things like that happen.

JPCwtf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey y’all. Figured I’d see if anyone has any insight on measuring the right diameter?

I recently purchased a 60mm tall magnetic steel weight off the chain gang website. Two whole pounds! Totally hot. however, the diameter is much too small. Although I was somehow able to get it on (without a “warm shower” or being “warm in bed” or anything), my balls started turning purple like 2 minutes after... I also tried to put it on a second time (again, casually—no *lowering methods* or whatever) & wasn’t able to. Way too small.

I went with a 34mm diameter calculated via my original circumference measurement (their guidance being “above the balls” and “so that it won’t fall off”) at 4.25” (wrong, of course). After I ordered, I decided to measure a few more times because the measuring instructions were vague as hell, and my numbers were (/are still) all over the place. Was measuring between 4.25”-Almost 6”—Who’s to know? (if you don’t already have one, or have tried one one that fit, that is)

In considering the size of a millimeter, I’m certain that a 36mm, and possibly a 38mm diameter won’t fit either. My issue is that I have no clue what measurement is accurate! I don’t wanna have to order and send back one after another...

So— my question is whether any of you have advice? More specific measuring techniques/Instructions? Or if someone could maybe eyeball a *decent* estimate to get me on the right track?

*one photo is of the weighted stretcher on, and the second photo is of a rubber stretcher that I used as a guide recently while “remeasuring” with a string. That measurement--the interior of the rubber stretcher--is 5.5”, which amounts to a little over a 44mm diameter. 44mm could be close? That seems large. I am 6’5” though, so maybe I’m just big?

Help/guidance on what I need in any form is much appreciated! Thanks.

IMG_0957_1.jpg

IMG_1037_1.jpg

Heavyballs34

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey y’all. Figured I’d see if anyone has any insight on measuring the right diameter?

I recently purchased a 60mm tall magnetic steel weight off the chain gang website. Two whole pounds! Totally hot. however, the diameter is much too small. Although I was somehow able to get it on (without a “warm shower” or being “warm in bed” or anything), my balls started turning purple like 2 minutes after... I also tried to put it on a second time (again, casually—no *lowering methods* or whatever) & wasn’t able to. Way too small.

I went with a 34mm diameter calculated via my original circumference measurement (their guidance being “above the balls” and “so that it won’t fall off”) at 4.25” (wrong, of course). After I ordered, I decided to measure a few more times because the measuring instructions were vague as hell, and my numbers were (/are still) all over the place. Was measuring between 4.25”-Almost 6”—Who’s to know? (if you don’t already have one, or have tried one one that fit, that is)

In considering the size of a millimeter, I’m certain that a 36mm, and possibly a 38mm diameter won’t fit either. My issue is that I have no clue what measurement is accurate! I don’t wanna have to order and send back one after another...

So— my question is whether any of you have advice? More specific measuring techniques/Instructions? Or if someone could maybe eyeball a *decent* estimate to get me on the right track?

*one photo is of the weighted stretcher on, and the second photo is of a rubber stretcher that I used as a guide recently while “remeasuring” with a string. That measurement--the interior of the rubber stretcher--is 5.5”, which amounts to a little over a 44mm diameter. 44mm could be close? That seems large. I am 6’5” though, so maybe I’m just big?

Help/guidance on what I need in any form is much appreciated! Thanks.

View attachment 33126531

View attachment 33126541

Hey JPCwtf, I've had this exact problem!

Ordered ball stretcher weights like yours from a site over in UK. Measuring guide was very vague, so I just went with the largest available. It turns out that 35mm is way to small! Going by the detailed measuring guide on The Chain Gang I need at least a 46mm inside diameter. Which apparently is on the large side, and the UK sites that I have tried don't stock. Frustrating to say the least. I am going to try ordering from Buy Body Piercing Jewelry Online: Shop Chain Gang's Finest Body Jewelry and see how I get on.

I'll let you know.

mklpsg3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just thought id add to the thread, i just got my first weight from thechaingang yesterday. I was a little skeptical about the sizing, but I followed their guide on the website and then i subtracted 4 mm from the size they gave just to make sure it wouldn't be too big, I must say that following their measurements you're going to get a really good size however i would recommend subtracting about 2-4mm like i did if your balls tend to be high and tight because once they stretch out the diameter will decrease a bit. For me i measured and got 46mm and i ordered a 42mm diameter which fits perfectly

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've stuck with 40 mm diameters, but my sack needs to be good and loose to get them on. So, after a shower usually or when I'm hot and sweaty.
View media item 7894671
I've been using 40mm only too. Tight at first but they settle in after a bit.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just thought id add to the thread, i just got my first weight from thechaingang yesterday. I was a little skeptical about the sizing, but I followed their guide on the website and then i subtracted 4 mm from the size they gave just to make sure it wouldn't be too big, I must say that following their measurements you're going to get a really good size however i would recommend subtracting about 2-4mm like i did if your balls tend to be high and tight because once they stretch out the diameter will decrease a bit. For me i measured and got 46mm and i ordered a 42mm diameter which fits perfectly

That's good info. My balls are super high and tight. I find I need to go with the smaller fit to prevent ball slip.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend that is really into ball weights. He has really gotten his balls to hang very low. We were hanging out and he had me try on some of his weights. I told him that I wasn't trying to get my balls to hang lower, but I love that slight tugging feeling that ball weights give. I told him about the ball weights I had purchased. They are magnetized. Sometimes if I have them on for a while and they are really swinging around during sex, they fall off. I don't want to stop having sex to put them back on. So he has me try on the kind that screw on. They fit much tighter. I like them better. He ended up giving me the ones he had me try on. So far, they haven't slipped off at all. Love them.

Here is a photo of us wearing our ball weights. Dan and Me ball weights.jpg

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a friend that is really into ball weights. He has really gotten his balls to hang very low. We were hanging out and he had me try on some of his weights. I told him that I wasn't trying to get my balls to hang lower, but I love that slight tugging feeling that ball weights give. I told him about the ball weights I had purchased. They are magnetized. Sometimes if I have them on for a while and they are really swinging around during sex, they fall off. I don't want to stop having sex to put them back on. So he has me try on the kind that screw on. They fit much tighter. I like them better. He ended up giving me the ones he had me try on. So far, they haven't slipped off at all. Love them.

Here is a photo of us wearing our ball weights. View attachment 41310021
I want to play with you guys!

RainForest

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no
Just a heads up. Be careful putting them on. You can pinch yourself pretty bad. Make sure you are all the way in. You'll figure it out.
no pubic hair, shea butter and medical gauze or similar help

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Here is a photo of us wearing our ball weights. View attachment 41310021
Jesus. Huge cocks and low hangers. Awesome.