Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You could try some cord or perhaps lightweight synthetic rope. I've seen pictures of creative individuals using common hardware items such as curtain rings, o-rings, d-rings, shackles, etc. Be sure to take it slow and easy at first and listen to your body. If it hurts stop doing it. Otherwise, have fun!

Reactions: IdleHandsR4THEDEVIL
D

deleted1241326

You could try some cord or perhaps lightweight synthetic rope. I've seen pictures of creative individuals using common hardware items such as curtain rings, o-rings, d-rings, shackles, etc. Be sure to take it slow and easy at first and listen to your body. If it hurts stop doing it. Otherwise, have fun!
Thanks!!

Cause I’m just curious about the practice but not so much that I am going to go out and buy actual ball weights and other propper items for it.

Reactions: John_S

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why? Simply because it feels good! Much like squeezing nipples, it enhances the pleasure - and will often push me "over the top" with an intense orgasm. I generally use a stack of 4 or 5 gummy-rings - enough to stretch the skin over my testicles and apply just the right amount of squeeze. Although I love to have my balls sucked and tongued by a skilled guy, some guys don't like ball play at all. Your mileage may vary ....

opticaldischarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m curious to know if anyone has any suggestions for some safe household items that can be used to stretch balls a little?
You can use anchor shackles. They're cheap, and you can get them in stainless. An issue is that the sizes may not be right to keep it from slipping off, or constricting blood flow too much (depending on how big your nuts are). I can use the smaller size, but depending on how loose my skin is, sometimes it cuts off too much blood, so I can't wear them long. The next size up just falls off.
20190506_204728.jpg

RainForest

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
U clamps with the rectangle bracket wrapped with gauze. Scrotum as well.

That way you can adjust it with the hex nuts - even make the smaller high ball side tighter than the lower bigger ball. Also you should be pubic hair free to avoid nasty pulls on hair.

These are cheap enough you can try several right away. Go with the one that can slip the sack comfortably enough when you're warmed up first.

Attachments

Reactions: 1119457
D

deleted13888921

U clamps with the rectangle bracket wrapped with gauze. Scrotum as well.

That way you can adjust it with the hex nuts - even make the smaller high ball side tighter than the lower bigger ball. Also you should be pubic hair free to avoid nasty pulls on hair.

These are cheap enough you can try several right away. Go with the one that can slip the sack comfortably enough when you're warmed up first.

YIKES!!
No way would those U clamps go near my privates...

Reactions: 1119457 and John_S

adamzee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight