Ball stretching

Dick230

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any ball stretchers here from Toronto?

I'm 5'6", 185lbs, will be entering my first bodybuilding show late 2019 after I gain another 15-20 lbs. My balls ride real high and tight, I want to stretch them so they fill the posing trunks more impressively. Any one here who can give me a hand and show me the ropes on getting started?

Dick (aka Rick)

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I'm 5'6", 185lbs, will be entering my first bodybuilding show late 2019 after I gain another 15-20 lbs. My balls ride real high and tight, I want to stretch them so they fill the posing trunks more impressively. Any one here who can give me a hand and show me the ropes on getting started?

Dick (aka Rick)
Your stats sound quite impressive. I bet you'll do well with your first show.

Dick (aka Rick)

I didn't know ball hang was part of the judging but a better bulge may make you feel more comfortable and thus look more comfortable and confident on stage. U have some time to work. Could U wear an unobtrusive ring to pull them down? Would it be noticeable or considered against the rules either formally or informally?

Good luck, especially with the pre-show prep.

Reactions: allmanbud
D

deleted972421

Dick (aka Rick)
Have you considered pumping? That would increase the overall size of everything you want to put in the posing pouch. If you just do ball stretching I suspect the tightness of the pouch would just push your balls back into their normal position. Pumping causes more blood to gather in the area being pumped, thus increasing overall size. I welcome other opinions!

D

deleted972421

Also, take a look across the column on the Forums page, right next to Bodybuilding is Penis Enlargement, there will be lots of info in there.

jockster75

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, does anyone have any experience with magnetic split ring ball stretchers? They're like the regular split rings, but instead of using an Allen wrench to keep the halves together, there's a magnet that is supposed to keep the two halves aligned. I've found some chrome plated ones on AliExpress...they look cool, and seem like a great idea without having to mess around with an Allen wrench and all. But I'm just wondering if the magnets are strong enough to keep the two halves together, or do they fall off at inopportune moments?!? Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

Reactions: allmanbud

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, does anyone have any experience with magnetic split ring ball stretchers? They're like the regular split rings, but instead of using an Allen wrench to keep the halves together, there's a magnet that is supposed to keep the two halves aligned. I've found some chrome plated ones on AliExpress...they look cool, and seem like a great idea without having to mess around with an Allen wrench and all. But I'm just wondering if the magnets are strong enough to keep the two halves together, or do they fall off at inopportune moments?!? Any advice is welcome. Thanks!
Bought one and it didn't work!
Fell apart TOO easily when I tried them on!
I was very disappointed!
Have 3 of the screw type I want to get rid of.
Found they were too difficult to put on or take off- kept losing the damn screw!
Let me know if you are interested .

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: LowerCapeCod