Ball stretching

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need to get into this. I love having my balls sucked hard and aggressively worked over during sex and I love having them squeezed and pulled, so I'm thinking about starting stretching since I'm stuck home. I'm just wary of metal devices that could pinch.

Reactions: allmanbud
D

deleted972421

I need to get into this. I love having my balls sucked hard and aggressively worked over during sex and I love having them squeezed and pulled, so I'm thinking about starting stretching since I'm stuck home. I'm just wary of metal devices that could pinch.
If you want to avoid metal weights, go with leather stretchers. Best ones I've found are made by leathermasters.com because the edges are all finished which avoids chafing caused by cheaper versions that have rough unfinished edges

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you want to avoid metal weights, go with leather stretchers. Best ones I've found are made by leathermasters.com because the edges are all finished which avoids chafing caused by cheaper versions that have rough unfinished edges
That's a VERY good idea for starting!!
I AGREE!

Reactions: longstroke7

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks for the advice! I'll check it out

Reactions: allmanbud

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just when I thought that I had seen it all, I was just proven wrong. I must be naive, as I never would have thought that people did that. OUCH!
I'm with you. Just when I thought I'd seen or been with the best BJ of all time... She's a trooper!

Reactions: HorseHung40's
D

deleted300444

Got a good stretch going tonight. Anyone else doing a stretching session this evening?

I havent ball stretched in a very long time. But when I do, I use the same black rubber bands, as you, different thickness. They feel awesome, I often slid vasoline on the inside diameter to allow for max comfort.

Reactions: deleted5068251