Balls played with while getting head

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My big balls absolutely require a lot of attention. I like when they are sucked on and tugged- no blowjob is worth my time unless my large nuts get worshiped. I even have to tug on them when I jerk off and my favorite thing to do is put them in a loose ring so they hang low and bounce around, which also makes my shaft skin nice and taught, increasing the sensitivity and pleasure by several fold.
TOTALLY agree!!
LOVE my balls worked full time when jacking
Work my balls alone and I may even cum!!!!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nothing's better than when you're sitting there, legs wide, plants pulled down, and your cock sucker is nestled into your crotch. Their mouth on your balls as you jerk off in their faces. You can feel your sack loosening up in their mouth and the warmth feels fucking magical as you beat your pole.
Every so often you grab them by the back of their head and push them even tighter to your manhood, ask them how it tastes and listen to them mingle how lucky they are too have a man with balls like yours.
That's how my boys should be played with while I'm getting off.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
"Mr. Johnson and the Twins" are a package. Giving Mr Johnson a rest and spending some quality time with the Twins is a must. Kiss them, nibble on them and gently put them in your mouth is heaven. And while you're down there, don't forget the taint. Then, a little slip of the tongue further down would just make my day!!!!

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I both wear thick, stainless rings that encompass our shaved cock and balls which brings the entire genital package front and center and ready for action. We both love to service each other's genital entire package by sucking, tugging, pinching and even some light biting. Enjoy all of it, why spend time only on the man's cock? The balls are right there, awaiting some attention too!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My lover and I both wear thick, stainless rings that encompass our shaved cock and balls which brings the entire genital package front and center and ready for action. We both love to service each other's genital entire package by sucking, tugging, pinching and even some light biting. Enjoy all of it, why spend time only on the man's cock? The balls are right there, awaiting some attention too!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

N

nyguy1

Love having my balls cupped, tugged, and lightly squeezed. Love when they massage them and roll them around a bit. My nuts can get pretty tight so it also feels amazing if they just run their fingers over my sack as they’re sucking.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The boys are a major part of the package, pun intended. They need attention and should be massaged, tugged, kissed, and sucked as I’m being blown. To me, it makes things feel more loose and free, making for a more fulfilling experience. I keep them shaved to enhance their attractiveness, and to ensure full and easy access to maximize the experience for both of us.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The boys are a major part of the package, pun intended. They need attention and should be massaged, tugged, kissed, and sucked as I’m being blown. To me, it makes things feel more loose and free, making for a more fulfilling experience. I keep them shaved to enhance their attractiveness, and to ensure full and easy access to maximize the experience for both of us.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!