Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The wife holding onto my nuts is almost mandatory during a BJ and the one thing that will always send me over the top and their rising, along with the penile pulsations, is her indicator to get ready to swallow. As a wise man once said: "Do not forsake the balls".

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The wife holding onto my nuts is almost mandatory during a BJ and the one thing that will always send me over the top and their rising, along with the penile pulsations, is her indicator to get ready to swallow. As a wise man once said: "Do not forsake the balls".
Yeh love this too, she gotta swallow.

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love my balls fondled and tugged, massaged while getting head or a handy. When i'm about to cum just tugging them and massaging really drains me. Im cool with them being sucked but i prefer to feel them pulled

N

nyguy1

A good firm grip on my hanging nuts is a necessity while getting some warm wet mouth. I love a good hard ball suck too, I want to feel that pressure on my balls while my shaft gets milked
Hell yeah dude, sounds like you get good head. Love my nuts sucked on and played with too.

Reactions: erpap and allmanbud

Quickest way to make my boyfriend cum. Suck his balls whilst wanking him and 3 fingers in his hole as I suck his cock. Just love his cum flooding my mouth.

Reactions: HorseHung40's

Playing with my balls, while receiving a blow job, intensifies my orgasm substantially.

Pull on them. Twist them. Yank them. Squeeze them. Massage them.
Sounds amazing! Love to suck and pull them, lick those balls and make a guy moan and cum in my mouth. Do you also like sinking tongue into that delicious ass?

Reactions: HorseHung40's