Balls Slapping Ass And Floppy Balls Fucking

Bottom pic is a good set of manbull balls! Love when my balls are full and hanging loss like that. Feels great that heavy weight swinging and bouncing off a woman.

Yes!! Nothing beats abstaining for a few days and finally having sex and feeling your balls slap hard against her body

This was the most awkward thing for me when I did DP, my balls kept slapping my roommate because they were hanging low. He didn't give a damn though (he had a big pair of tits in his face) and after awhile I got so caught up in the girl we were fucking that I forgot all about it

it helps to just lose yourself in the moment once you get the rhythm down

That's basically what happened. Once things stopped being clunky and a rhythm developed i was able to really stroke her ass hole properly, it felt amazing and my mind was just focused on the sex

This was the most awkward thing for me when I did DP, my balls kept slapping my roommate because they were hanging low. He didn't give a damn though (he had a big pair of tits in his face) and after awhile I got so caught up in the girl we were fucking that I forgot all about it
1761541-gif.16517541

One time, I had this Petite amie du mois had me over to her place and she had a "guest" over and were for the most part, he literally was into her.
She tried goading me into "slipping in", but I balked. This clown was somewhat built and grabbed ahold of my hand and charismatically insisted I participate. Long story short, he didn't wanna let go an wound with a bloody nose. We busted up that day before i drove off.