Banjo Daddy (TikTok)

This was captured today from his tiktok live. Proudly presents his bulge from all angles. Most likely semi hard or he positioned his cock is such a way it was clearly visible. Enjoy!
When does he usually go live? I always catch him after he’s already gotten ready for the day with jeans on lol

When does he usually go live? I always catch him after he’s already gotten ready for the day with jeans on lol
Don't know the time difference to yall but uk is almost the same as in finland.
Look at the time I posted that video. His morning live was still going at that time

Reactions: illuminati
I live in the us and I only caught him live once last week at like 3am when I got up to pee. I've tried checking around that time for a few days and haven't seen him on again/he's made posts that say he's been temporarily banned. Did anybody see the stream he was banned for?

He has posted a screenshot of his joggers bulge and now a pic in underwear on his IG I hope lots of people encourage him so he posts more sexy content there too

Reactions: Oliver3545
where did you get this video and do you have anymore like it
I just searched his tiktok username on twitter and it was posted by this account:

Doesn't seem to be anymore videos of him on there but the whole account just posts vpls and bulges from tiktok

I just searched his tiktok username on twitter and it was posted by this account:

Doesn't seem to be anymore videos of him on there but the whole account just posts vpls and bulges from tiktok
fuckkkk, he’s so hot, im obsessed and so hard over him, im surprised tik tok let’s him go live in his boxers but i ain’t complaining