Barbellboa Tiktok/of

Supersecret

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OnlyFans

Alt/emo bodybuilder. He’s new to the platform, about a week into it, but he’s pretty active. The main page stuff is mostly tasteful nudity, but he does do requests for a fee where you get to see it all. $15 isn’t the worst price, it’s quality content, and he offer deals on the private stuff. Very high customer engagement via DM, at least for me.

Straight, so I don’t know how far he’s planning on going. Like I said, new to OF, so we’ll have to wait and see.

He’s jacked, the bodybuilding shows. Arms, thighs, chest, ass - all of it is very good if you’re into it. He’s pretty thick in all the right places, if you know what I mean. Two fister.

Essentially, if you’re into the emo look, muscle types, or just a quality experience, you could do a lot worse.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OnlyFans

Alt/emo bodybuilder. He’s new to the platform, about a week into it, but he’s pretty active. The main page stuff is mostly tasteful nudity, but he does do requests for a fee where you get to see it all. $15 isn’t the worst price, it’s quality content, and he offer deals on the private stuff. Very high customer engagement via DM, at least for me.

Straight, so I don’t know how far he’s planning on going. Like I said, new to OF, so we’ll have to wait and see.

He’s jacked, the bodybuilding shows. Arms, thighs, chest, ass - all of it is very good if you’re into it. He’s pretty thick in all the right places, if you know what I mean. Two fister.

Essentially, if you’re into the emo look, muscle types, or just a quality experience, you could do a lot worse.
Thanks for the review, but if I’m paying $15 a month I’m not paying extra for the good stuff. I can subscribe to others that are cheaper and have five star content at no extra charge.

Reactions: Bigbc

tententen89

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
OnlyFans

So he doesn’t post full nudity with the regular subscription?

Bigbc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OnlyFans

Hey I was wondering if u could inbox me some pictures from his OF