MLB Baseball Players

Bulge. Bulge. Bulge. There's a rumor that Kersh, Freddie, and Muncey are hung. I think this confirms it. But look at Heyward, he's an outfielder so that's not a cup. Wooooow. And special mention, Will in tank top. Also delish bulge.
I actually don't see anything that confirms it. Just sayin

I actually don't see anything that confirms it. Just sayin
I've seen rumors that Freddie Freeman is hung. I suspect he has a huge wide dick don't know if he's cut or not. I can't really confirm it.

• Love
Reactions: Siguy9 and ELIE3173
Anybody still keep up with the Braves? I used to and I remember Dansby Swanson and Ozzie Albies had a dope bromance. They even used to call each other Bae lol. Does anyone know if they're still this tight?
OMG I didn’t know they had such a cute relationship. Kinda sad Dansby wasn’t re-signed now.

I would start at his jock feet and work my tongue, lips and hands up front and back!!!
Holy fuck!! He’s mad hot!! I didn’t realize he was in his 40s. I would suck the shit outta his jock toes. I’m sure they are sweet! That cock is so fucking nice I wish it was up my hole!! I bet he gives it hard and rough! Fucking daddy stud!! I bet his load is creamy and intoxicating!!

Reactions: russthewriter59
Anybody still keep up with the Braves? I used to and I remember Dansby Swanson and Ozzie Albies had a dope bromance. They even used to call each other Bae lol. Does anyone know if they're still this tight?
Dansby has been replaced by Orlando Arcia who likes to go a step further and has been grinding on guys in the dugout.

With a team that has Matt Olson, Ozzie, Michael Harris, Max Fried, Strider, and Austin Riley... they're a must watch. Imagine losing Dansby Swanson, the hottest guy in baseball (in my opinion) and still being the best looking team. Embarrassment of riches in Atlanta.