barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had decided to visit the bathhouse and had done some research and decided to visit a bathhouse that wasn’t far from the airport and was close to the shipping yards in Long Beach. So about 3 o’clock I arrived at the bathhouse paid to get in, was handed a towel lubricant package and my key and proceeded inside walking around a little bit making my way to my room. I quickly stripped down lubed my whole and headed to what was called the dungeon. It was a large room with a queen size mattress in the middle, and a bunch of Gloryhole booth. There were lots of guys sitting on the bench that ran along the wall. I exchanged eye contact with several as I entered the Gloryhole booth and sat down and waited. Seconds later the booths Next to me we’re filled.

A couple of cocks poked through the holes in the walls. I quickly devoured both of the cocks sucking them with excitement one of the men quickly shot his thick load into my mouth swallowing every bit of it he exited the booth while I continued to suck his cock and than I stood up and turned around offering my fuck hole up to his cock that protrude through the Gloryhole. I wrap my hand around the shaft of his 8 inch cock guiding him to my lubed fuck hole he quickly push his cock into me and began to fuck me wildly. His cock with feeling so good when The booth door opened again and a huge black cock push through the Gloryhole to the right of me. I reached out and began to stroke his thick black dick and admire it. I couldn’t get over the length and thickness of his cock. It was almost the same size as my wrist and about 13 inches long with a large mushroom head and a raised corona I had to have him but wondered if I could take his huge dick. I had to try.

I began to suck his cock. I could barely stretch my jaws open wide enough, but managed sucking his cock for at least 10 minutes. I slid my bottom off of the 8 inch cock that was fucking me on the other side of the Gloryhole. I’m sure he wondered where that wet ass pussy went. then I turned my bottom towards a monstrous cock rubbing it across my freshly fucked, hole, pushing back onto the head of his cock. I felt my ass Cunt trying to open to his demanding size. Slowly the head of his cock inched in as the pain and sting from his girth ran through my body. I tried to ignore the pain and continued to push back against his hard cock. Slowly my hole gave way as he slid his lengthy cock deep into my quivering wet Cunt, my knees nearly gave away as his shaft overfilled my tormented hole. My ass Cunt was on fire from being stretched beyond its limits, but I couldn’t help myself pushing my ass firmly up against the Gloryhole, I could feel him positioning himself on the other side of the wall as his cock moved to the left and right then he began to fuck my ass Cunt. Deep thrusts that were so incredible, I couldn’t tell if it was the pain or the pleasure of his lustful rhythm but it was driving me wild. Moaning out as his cock impaled my lusting Cunt drawing his long cock deeper into my ass womb felling his balls and rough pubic hair, smash up against my overstuffed hole. He continued his lust driven assault fucking my welcoming hole that firmly wrapped around his hard cock breeding me.

Noticing the Cock that I had fucking earlier was still protruding through the glory hole waiting for me. I lowered my mouth, taking the hot prick deep into my mouth concentrating on milking both of the strangers dicks and being fucked from both ends. I was being split roasted and loved it. My whole was getting somewhat dry from the overzealous pounding when all at once it was super wet .I felt the salty pre-cum scorch my whole. I could smell the strong scent of his pre-jizz fill the booth as he continued to breed me. I was now accustomed to his large cock and I was enjoying every inch as he plowed his cock into my waiting ass pussy tipped to ball slap over and over. I couldn’t help but moan, out fuck me breed me, but was somewhat muffled by the cock in my mouth which was now squirting Loads of seamen filling my mouth, that I struggled to swallow, setting me off my boy Clit began to dribble. My lust filled hole longed for his seed I wanted his hot semen in me. I moved my hips in rhythm to the black man’s cock, I could tell he was enjoying my sex drunk hole.

I felt his cock stiffen thrusting deeper and deeper into my waiting ass cunt ropes of his hot cum squired into my hole and clung to my inner walls pooling up deep inside my ass womb. I pushed hard up against the hole in the wall while his cock planted his massive seed deep in my hole the heat from all his semen splattered inside my raw hole felt incredible. My boy Clit responded dribbling and drooling down my legs. He slowly pulled out as I cross my legs, keeping his seed deep in my ass womb. Slowly, turning around and sucking his cock clean. I opened the door and seen all the guys sitting along the bench on the wall eyeing me. I headed towards the queen size bed on the floor, I laid down pulled my legs back cum leaked from my well fuck cunt 2 guys began to eat my cum filled ass wile I sucked the other guys off. I was fucked and filled many times that night. Ending up in a private room being fucked again by that huge black cock this time I rode it balls deep and rolled onto my back wrapping my arms and legs around him while he fucked me to completion filling my ass womb full of his superior seed, we fell asleep with his fat cock still inside me.