DawgDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Odd request, after visiting the Korean spa in Chicago I've grown a taste for just how sensual these scrubs are even in a completely non sexual way. But sadly I can't find any good content involving these sort of situations, any help finding videos would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Yes! I love body scrub videos! The way people bone up and stay rock solid out in the open is so exciting ThisVid has a lot of body scrub vids.

Chinese bath house - video 3 - ThisVid.com

Massage: Chub gets hard while getting scrubbed - ThisVid.com

Oh man, this was literally me a few days ago in a Korean bathhouse in Queens, NYC.

The entire place was empty and I was receiving a body scrub + massage out in the open completely nude with only a towel over my eyes.

I managed to keep myself under control for most of it, but towards the end when he giving me a vigorous thigh massage I couldn't control myself.

The guy was a total pro about it and threw a wet towel over it and never said anything. I appreciate the professionalism lol.

It was also hot to see the next person to get the same service also experience the same issue. Unlike me they immediately got hard and need that wet towel lol.

Oh man, this was literally me a few days ago in a Korean bathhouse in Queens, NYC.

The entire place was empty and I was receiving a body scrub + massage out in the open completely nude with only a towel over my eyes.

I managed to keep myself under control for most of it, but towards the end when he giving me a vigorous thigh massage I couldn't control myself.

The guy was a total pro about it and threw a wet towel over it and never said anything. I appreciate the professionalism lol.

It was also hot to see the next person to get the same service also experience the same issue. Unlike me they immediately got hard and need that wet towel lol.
I get why they use a towel but I honestly wish they didn’t. It feels so great lying there with a throbbing hard cock. I got a body scrub today and my junk was covered the whole time.

I can acknowledge it’s mostly a horny fantasy though. It was a really great scrub, and he gave me a massage afterwards that relieved a lot of tension in my shoulders. It was painful in the moment but I felt great walking out

Reactions: DawgDad
I get why they use a towel but I honestly wish they didn’t. It feels so great lying there with a throbbing hard cock. I got a body scrub today and my junk was covered the whole time.

I can acknowledge it’s mostly a horny fantasy though. It was a really great scrub, and he gave me a massage afterwards that relieved a lot of tension in my shoulders. It was painful in the moment but I felt great walking out

I actually have gone to an entirely different Korean spa that does enjoy doing that.

The massage is in a private room but they tease you until you're rock hard, but never cross the line.

The first time I was actually frustrated when he said the massage was over and expected me to walk back to the locker room in that state lol.