BDSM master looking for online subs

kylethemaster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there! My name is Kyle (22) and I'm looking for (preferably) lean guys who wish to surrender themselves completely. If you can accept my terms, we'll begin a journey together like no other:

1. You belong entirely to me. Obeying my every whim becomes your sole purpose during our sessions.

2. Your mind must remain open, ready to learn new tricks that will please me the way I want. If you are already creative enough to use your body, that is even better.

3. Service comes first—make sure I'm always satisfied. If you want to disobey, don’t even start.

4. Your age must be between 18-26 while maturity and willingness are equally crucial.

5. Showcasing your lovely face is essential. Be prepared to take many pics and videos during our sessions. I am open to calls as well.

6. I would like to open a group chat for submissives competing for my appreciation. It remains a dream until I find 2-5 equally nice subs.

European timezone, lean body, TPE or 24/7 is preferred but not necessary.

My kinks:

Anal, cumplay, chocking, light pain, collars, socks, uniforms, toys, sportswear, edging, exposure, shaving, deepthroating, bondage, light cbt, spanking, candles

Only hit me up if you understand my terms.
Kyle-themaster on snap
Boysdungueon on tele

Reactions: garry007k
D

deleted23363031

50 Shades of Grey depicts an abusive relationship, not a template for healthy BDSM.

What you've advertised for here is a power trip for yourself at someone else's expense and it's unhealthy at best, you're not going to find anyone willing to put themselves at the kind of risk you represent. It's the opposite of how BDSM works.

BDSM is about servicing the kink and fantasies of the sub, not the dom. It's the dom's responsibity to provide a safe space where a sub can experience extreme vulnerability without risk of actual harm with someone that they know will respect their boundaries and limits and intuit them without dangerously pushing past them. It sounds like you just want to degrade guys for your own ego.

What's your aftercare plan after some kind of phone/IM session? You've listed all the things you want your sub to provide for you at their expense but there's not a single thing here about what you're going to give to them, and like I said, what you provide for a sub is the entire point of S&M. You're not the main character in a scene, they are.