Be honest. who besides me misses scanning the craigslist personals?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ha! I was just poking around here to see if anybody else was commenting on this.
As someone who loves a good role-play scene every now and then with somebody I don't know, it was awesome for that. There are no other sites/apps where you can post something describing a fantasy you want to fulfill and then get replies from people who are interested in doing it right now. (That in itself surprises me.) I've had quite a few fun encounters this way over the years. Now I have no idea how to scratch this itch when it comes up. :confused:

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I miss them also. Occasionally a good way to plan an anonymous hookup, and an occasional scan of Missed Connections usually turned up at least one that was good for a chuckle.
What are people's thoughts on the best ways to plan those hookups now? (I mean, I have some ideas, but curious what other people are thinking.)

D

deleted1074483

go onto the UK website the personals are all still there;-)

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of the pics on there were pretty hot, but honestly it was the same dudes day after day. So, after scanning it a couple of times, I had pretty much seen it all.

The best dick seemed to be attached to straight guys look for trysts with married women, so nothing going on in the way of hook up material for me anyway.

Reactions: steel33

Medvyed

Expert Member
Media
St. Johns, Oregon, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a really vibrant scene in Chicago CL, especially up in Rogers Park. Found several awesome gloryholes, including one a few blocks away. A lot of the same people posted all the time, but for someone like me who is very much DL and only uses men for deposits when pussy isn't available, it was ideal. Now I honestly don't know where to turn to. Stuff like Grindr or Squirt leaves too much of a trail for my tastes. I'd love to be able to get back in touch with my old GH buddy who used to swallow me with 10 mins notice, or find new hookup options without having to use an app.