Be honest. who besides me misses scanning the craigslist personals?

Ray Black

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I ain't gonna lie, I do miss it. I never knew there were so many married bisexual looking for dick n ass (pun intended) but where does one go now? is there another venue like the CL personals?

Sometimes I do. Craigslist was mostly a joke but for me when it was good, it was realllyyyy good. The rare amount of hot sex I had made up for the amount of endless emails. Maybe that’s why people used it. Adam4Adam sucks as does Grindr. Everyone on Grindr by me is Vers and Bottom. Is this the same for everyone else?

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
over 5~6 yr period had 4~5 good meet-ups. Found most useful when traveling. Also had some . . . "mis-hits" -- email & even phone sounding like "yeahh, let's" but then when really "set it up" some sort of excuse / run-around. For "local" I'm "rural" and anything usually still just too far off. I found annoying pics of "not me, but what I'm looking for." or even simply "not me" (but apparently just SOME pic to make ad titilllating ) Still, a loss

Loved it. Had my first 3some with a couple I met on CL. My female friend placed an ad for a one nighter in Orlando. She ended up with a guy she said had the biggest cock she ever had. Showed me his pics. They stayed in touch on her visits.

cellguy850us

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't often hookup there but always enjoyed scanning for men while I had my morning coffee. Any one else willing to admit CL personals will be missed by them?
Damn...didn't hear about this until reading this post. Going to really miss them.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I ain't gonna lie, I do miss it. I never knew there were so many married bisexual looking for dick n ass (pun intended) but where does one go now? is there another venue like the CL personals?

Yeah it always amazed me how many married guys were on there, not to mention MF couples looking for a third. I had quite a few hot MMF threesomes with couples I met on there.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, doublelist.com. From what I understand it replaced Craigslist. All they do different from CL is monitor the posts, delete or ban the suckass ones who solicit prostitution or trafficking. Still can't figure out why in the hell CL couldn't do that, they just shut it down.

I've made many hookups through CL. Where I am I'm sure there are some weirdos, but nearly every hookup I made were with cool guys just wanting to get off.

I don’t use them, but Grindr and Scruff are still good for finding hook-ups. Also Adam4Adam and Squirt.

Reactions: bwhip1011

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a really vibrant scene in Chicago CL, especially up in Rogers Park. Found several awesome gloryholes, including one a few blocks away. A lot of the same people posted all the time, but for someone like me who is very much DL and only uses men for deposits when pussy isn't available, it was ideal. Now I honestly don't know where to turn to. Stuff like Grindr or Squirt leaves too much of a trail for my tastes. I'd love to be able to get back in touch with my old GH buddy who used to swallow me with 10 mins notice, or find new hookup options without having to use an app.
Hello

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really miss it too! Mostly I would just check it out to see if I knew anyone (I live in a smaller city). I did meet a couple of fun guys on there. People always said that craigslist was full of weirdos, which wasn't untrue. But grindr and scruff are just as full of weirdos. And sometimes I wanted to give a straight guy a bj, not do a whole hookup with another gay guy. Found a couple of straight-ish male nudists as well. Plus, let's be real, some of the posts were absolutely hilarious or cringey.

Reactions: bwhip1011