Be honest. who besides me misses scanning the craigslist personals?

I do!! I had a few fun times on here as well. A couple big cocks I got to suck and jerk off. I’ve had the urge to do it again but can’t find anyone or know how to go about it. Sad.

Reactions: erpap and bwhip1011

pink8611

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Won’t lie, I found some delicious cock on there.

Same. I enjoy LPSG as a forum and for pics, but as a woman haven’t had success with it for personals, for what I’m into.

Craigslist however... I was very successful with that RIP ⚰️

Reactions: bwhip1011

Same. I enjoy LPSG as a forum and for pics, but as a woman haven’t had success with it for personals, for what I’m into.

Craigslist however... I was very successful with that RIP ⚰️

What are you into if you don’t mind me asking?

Never hooked up using CL. Not that I didn’t enjoy looking at the ads and fantasizing. But I do miss looking at the “Missed Connections” for M4M. I guess I was hoping some guy I flirted with would reach out. Never happened, but it was fun to dream. Kinda like playing the lottery.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I definitely miss CL. My wife and I used it to find a lot of MFM/MMF threesomes, bi couples, and a unicorn. We've gone back to using SLS since CL's departure, but the last minute hookup environment isn't there.

I definitely miss CL. My wife and I used it to find a lot of MFM/MMF
threesomes, bi couples, and a unicorn. We've gone back to using SLS since CL's departure, but the last minute hookup environment isn't there.
Sorry, but what is SLS?

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry, but what is SLS?

SwingLifStyle.com. We've also been on AdultFriendFinder.com, but it was a messy and expensive dating site. We joined SLS with a lifetime membership for a reasonable fee, and it's been a decent way to hook up, but CL was better for quickies.

Th
SwingLifStyle.com. We've also been on AdultFriendFinder.com, but it was a messy and expensive dating site. We joined SLS with a lifetime membership for a reasonable fee, and it's been a decent way to hook up, but CL was better for quickies.
Thanks. For gays like me, I think Grindr and Adsm4Adam are hard to beat. Never hooked up with them but get lots of hits.

pink8611

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are you into if you don’t mind me asking?

Generally, men of color and masc-presenting, bi guys. Most masc bi guys that are femmy on the inside aren’t parading it in public , so online personals prior to FOSTA were useful. Less shame. I went to CL looking for one of for my girlfriend and me days after it went into effect and was hit with the notice ;(

PS- My bad. I was visiting the forum and on my phone, so didn’t see this was in the Ask A Gay Guy section.

Reactions: Voltaire

Wake up in a bad mood, or do you just like insulting people?

D

deleted235425

I just found out that cl personals are gone

Generally, men of color and masc-presenting, bi guys. Most masc bi guys that are femmy on the inside aren’t parading it in public , so online personals prior to FOSTA were useful. Less shame. I went to CL looking for one of for my girlfriend and me days after it went into effect and was hit with the notice ;(

PS- My bad. I was visiting the forum and on my phone, so didn’t see this was in the Ask A Gay Guy section.

Gotcha. Yea too bad that happened. My issue with Clist was that it was the same guys posting again and again. Hardly anyone new.

Not much on Adam4Adam around here except guys over 40 and some who are WAAAAAY over 40!

This is very true. A4A around Miami is skewed way older and many of them do not have updated pictures of themselves. The older men don't realize that it's 2018 and myself as a tech savvy 20 something year old can tell just by looking at my computer screen whether a photo is dated or not because of the picture quality. I always catch catfishes like this. It's sad.

Ropeshooter

Sexy Member
Media
Newport Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't often hookup there but always enjoyed scanning for men while I had my morning coffee. Any one else willing to admit CL personals will be missed by them?

I never hooked up but I did like seeing guys solicit themselves for me and and answer requests from me to watch them jack off.

Reactions: Daniel Jeffries

Ropeshooter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do!! I had a few fun times on here as well. A couple big cocks I got to suck and jerk off. I’ve had the urge to do it again but can’t find anyone or know how to go about it. Sad.

Doublelist.com is the replacement for CL. Here you can post ads and hookup once again. Happy dick hunting.

Ropeshooter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Try doublelist.com

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I never met anyone on there, but I did read them. I found the huge difference between the gay ads and the straight female ads fascinating. Example-

Gay ad: Discreet/white5’10/170 in hotel on west side of town. No strings attached. No talking. Poppers on the table by the door. Come in and ream out my ass hole, spit in it, lick it, shit in my mouth if you want. Maybe donkey punch me in the back of the head.

Straight female: I miss you Todd. You said you loved me that night, and when we sat in the moonlight and I looked into your beautiful eyes, I believed you. I miss you.

Bonus- lesbian ad: I’m looking for a fat mamma in cargo pants to come eat me out during my lunch break from working in the boiler room at the hospital.

I never met anyone on there, but I did read them. I found the huge
difference between the gay ads and the straight female ads fascinating. Example-

Gay ad: Discreet/white5’10/170 in hotel on west side of town. No strings attached. No talking. Poppers on the table by the door. Come in and ream out my ass hole, spit in it, lick it, shit in my mouth if you want. Maybe donkey punch me in the back of the head.

Straight female: I miss you Todd. You said you loved me that night, and when we sat in the moonlight and I looked into your beautiful eyes, I believed you. I miss you.

Bonus- lesbian ad: I’m looking for a fat mamma in cargo pants to come eat me out during my lunch break from working in the boiler room at the hospital.
I absolutely love your sense of humor. I’m going to follow you so I won’t miss any of your posts.