Be honest. who besides me misses scanning the craigslist personals?

Mycumlust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't often hookup there but always enjoyed scanning for men while I had my morning coffee. Any one else willing to admit CL personals will be missed by them?

I'm miss it terribly. Only hooked up twice but I sucked my first cock from cl and got one the best blowjob of my life and the guy swallowed every last milky drop. Getting turned on thinking about it.

Man I just went through a lot of my emails of old meet ups through Cl. A lot of the pics sent back and forth. That was kinda fun lol. Nothing close to me now. And it’s been sooooo long. Ugh.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never hooked up using CL. Not that I didn’t enjoy looking at the ads and fantasizing. But I do miss looking at the “Missed Connections” for M4M. I guess I was hoping some guy I flirted with would reach out. Never happened, but it was fun to dream. Kinda like playing the lottery.

Missed Connections is still on CL. It was moved to the Community section.

Reactions: Daniel Jeffries

I never met anyone on there, but I did read them. I found the huge difference between the gay ads and the straight female ads fascinating. Example-

Gay ad: Discreet/white5’10/170 in hotel on west side of town. No strings attached. No talking. Poppers on the table by the door. Come in and ream out my ass hole, spit in it, lick it, shit in my mouth if you want. Maybe donkey punch me in the back of the head.

Straight female: I miss you Todd. You said you loved me that night, and when we sat in the moonlight and I looked into your beautiful eyes, I believed you. I miss you.

Bonus- lesbian ad: I’m looking for a fat mamma in cargo pants to come eat me out during my lunch break from working in the boiler room at the hospital.
That my man was funny.

Reactions: NCbear

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My husband was a craigslist junkie. He would look at ads daily. We have hooked up a few times, mostly on vacation. Met a friend or two there. One was our 3rd for a few years. He has found doublelist and he says it's being found out.

Reactions: mutualjax

Daniel Jeffries

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My husband was a craigslist junkie. He would look at ads daily. We have hooked up a few times, mostly on vacation. Met a friend or two there. One was our 3rd for a few years. He has found doublelist and he says it's being found out.
What does “found out” mean?

Reactions: mutualjax

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a manager that got a kick out of printing out funny "Missed Connections" ads and tacking them to our employee bulletin board. Some of the most random encounters were hilarious. A missed connection ad could read like "I was shopping at Walmart and we crossed paths in the home improvement aisle when we made eye contact, you had a nice body and I would love to reconnect, tell me what color shirt I was wearing."

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wife and I were just starting to look thru CL for the imaginary guy that would do me. Mostly bottoms that posted. One had to put up an ad to find the tops. And then the replies... Never seemed to find the right guy. Might start with Doublelist at some point.

Reactions: Daniel Jeffries

I didn't often hookup there but always enjoyed scanning for men while I had my morning coffee. Any one else willing to admit CL personals will be missed by them?
:sob:

Yes..

So, it's Doublelist now who is really trying to fill that gap, but they don't have many cities yet. I'm sticking to Grindr when I travel.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I miss CL a lot. Hooked up with a really hung man that fucked me so well. Unfortunately, we never met again - he lived hundreds of miles away and was only in town to take care of his property. Still I have met some cool guys with hard, thick cocks I have enjoyed. Still play with three of them.

Reactions: maroon1040