Bears,cubs,chubs, And Bigger Men Post Your Skypes So Other Big Guys Can Connect

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
28, Scottish, Male, big stud cock, bull balls, hairy, dad/cub body. Not keen? Don't add me just to block later

I like to bate with Married, straight, curious bros looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads (or more) getting off to each others cocks.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Otherwise it's a block mate. I'm happy to send photos, videos before we decide to bate.

Into: verbal, dirty talk, penis worship, cumming on cam, sporty lads, older lads, dudes who show hole.

Not into: younger dudes, twinks

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

RocketChubMX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
26yo mexican bi chub looking for men to compare with or have some other sexy fun
(not looking for below average sizes, sorry)

kik: chubmx

just let me know youre from LPSG, and dont spam call me

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
28, Scottish, Male, big stud cock, bull balls, hairy, dad/cub body. Not keen? Don't add me just to block later

I like to bate with Married, straight, curious bros looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads (or more) getting off to each others cocks.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Otherwise it's a block mate. I'm happy to send photos, videos before we decide to bate.

Into: verbal, dirty talk, penis worship, cumming on cam, sporty lads, older lads, dudes who show hole, cbt, ball stretching, fleshlight fun and poppers

Not into: younger dudes, twinks

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com