Beautiful Bra

D

deleted848353

Close but no cigar......this bra seems to be "sock like ". Holding the girls from swinging about but keeping the braless look.
If you know who is wearing it maybe contact them to ask

Reactions: g0nz0

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Close but no cigar......this bra seems to be "sock like ". Holding the girls from swinging about but keeping the braless look.
Look carefully. Under the lace are white cups.
Without the lace, I think of that as a shelf bra or half cup. (Bra makers aren’t overly precise in sizing or definitions. One reason I loathe the manufacturers)

For less support, “Bralette” seems to be the main word.
Are you looking for this bra or close? Try image searching.

Reactions: Enid

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You're blind. There is a half bra that is very solid at the bottom of the bra. If it didn't have that, it would be something very different. But the simple fact that it does, makes it not the "sock" you claim to be calling it.

What I pointed out is as accurate a design as it can be, given I'm going off my knowledge of bras as someone who has worn them for a long time, coupled with the fact that the design exists loosely in the wild. And you simply shared a photo of a headless torso of a woman pulling the up of her shirt under the bra.

The difference being, this woman is seemingly plus sized with larger breasts, meaning she would get a "full coverage" bra, one that holds in more of her top. So, it won't look identical to one's that are on models with much smaller breasts.

This IS a shelf/half bra by basic design of the half cup. It just has lace filling in the rest of it.

Last edited:

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is the type of bra that torso is wearing. I can not find the exact lace pattern nor do I want to, but THIS is type of bra. She is very clearly sitting down, and were she standing, you'd see the cups at the bottom much more clearly. SmartSelect_20210817-101854_Chrome.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't know because my tits are not capable of being worn by a bra like that.

And... Why wouldn't you just Google that shit? Enjoy the stupid pic, Google the bra type and be done with it.

It really didn't need an entire thread. And before anyone says "you didn't have to click the thread or reply at all", I know that. I post with a relevant point. If one wants to start a thread in this section at least make it worth a fuck.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Was posted in big boob forum, so unfortunately I don't know her.

Ok, you ask us a question then correct the replies you get?

For fucks sake, man...

Maybe just go back to the section you found the pic and everyone's time will be better spent.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
*takes a step back*

Ok I'm obviously irritated and overreacted a bit in my replies there.

I meant the points I made, but I could have done so more respectfully. That was uncalled for. My bad. It's a rough week.
You're good, hun. Telling the ladies who wear bras we're wrong cause he's blind miffed me too. I just bit my tongue somewphat lol.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Half cup or a full cup unlined demi?

eta: Ms Mitts is correct. There is not much of the bra to see. How and where the straps are attached and band style would make the answer clearer.

Maybe a full coverage balconette with decolletage drape.

There is no sock thing happening. Them titties are held fast and lifted. Like the bra Ms Mitts posted as an example, the opaque cup is supporting the breast with an underwire doing a heap of work. The lace, a stretch lace with support, is wrangling the jiggle bounce.

Reactions: Enid and Mittimer

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Half cup or a full cup unlined demi?

eta: Ms Mitts is correct. There is not much of the bra to see. How and where the straps are attached and band style would make the answer clearer.

Maybe a full coverage balconette with decolletage drape.

There is no sock thing happening. Them titties are held fast and lifted. Like the bra Ms Mitts posted as an example, the opaque cup is supporting the breast with an underwire doing a heap of work. The lace, a stretch lace with support, is wrangling the jiggle bounce.
Yep, underwire is a necessary evil with bras like that. Something akin to a sock would allow the tatas to hang very low and just kinda smoosh em in. Think body stocking type stuff. Not supportive at all.

Reactions: MickeyLee