Becoming Wild

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
My wife is somewhat conservative. She enjoys having sex but I want to make it more fun....add toys, maybe 3 some, and other safe stuff. Any idea how I can bring her out of her shell? She is not into giving oral either. She use to but after having kids, she says she has bad gag reflex. We don't drink so alcohol is out of the question.

For starters respect her boundaries.

Talk to her.
+1

ETA: I'm conservative as crap... but when in a respectful, monogamous, committed relationship, there's not a whole lot that I wouldn't consider if my partner asked in a non-threatening, non-coercing way. "Honey, it really turns me on when I think about (insert fantasy)... is that something you'd consider? I'd really like for you to at least think about it." and then let her decide.

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
Thank you for your responses. Let me be clear that I don't force her to suck me because I understand it. I let her play with it as she feels comfortable. I enjoy and she loves getting oral so I do it. I have been respectful and would never consider disrespecting her because of her conservative nature.