Being fit = better erections = better sex life?

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Heard from guys that after they started a workout routine and became fit their erections and sex life improve significantly.

Not talking about losing fat, but building muscles by strength trainings.

Do you find it true?

Reactions: DSF140

Hardbodystud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A good workout routine is always good for the testosterone. Especially a good leg workout. You get an immediate shot of test and it lasts. Most dudes skip legs or don't focus on them much. Bad idea. Leg workouts suck but so good for you in so many ways.

I noticed just by riding a bike. You don’t have to do much to notice a difference.

Reactions: il2tx

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Can you describe how your sex life improved?

I mean do you get double/triple erections than before?

Feels your labido is high and thinking more about sex?

Anything else?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Harder erections, increase in the amount of pre cum and cum, multiple hard on's throughout the day. Increased stamina in the bedroom.
I do full body workout. I can definitely tell a difference since I started. If I miss a day I can tell the difference.​

Hardbodystud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stronger erections that last longer. Sometimes won't go down:p. They do tend to wake me up in the middle of the night but not a bad problem to have. My sex drive stays stronger, horny all the time... I believe my performance is better due to the added confidence. More blood flow is always good to all muscles but especially to the main muscle. :cool:

More muscle = more testosterone.
More testosterone = higher sex drive.
Higher sex drive = better sex.
Better sex = happy everybody!

Don't forget cardio though, no point packing on muscle if you're gonna be out of breath after a few quick intense thrusts

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More muscle = more testosterone.
More testosterone = higher sex drive.
Higher sex drive = better sex.
Better sex = happy everybody!

Don't forget cardio though, no point packing on muscle if you're gonna be out of breath after a few quick intense thrusts

And for the 70% of Americans who are overweight, more bonuses with weight loss...

Less vascular disease, so less erectile dysfunction later.
Less vascular disease, so live longer.
Better aerobic fitness so you can fuck for longer at all ages.
Better body image which boosts libido further.

And the bonus round:

The most reliable penis enlargement strategy (in overweight men) is weight loss; a large prepubic fat pad makes the penile shaft look shorter.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intuitively, it stands to reason that overall health affects your sex life. It is a bodily function, after all.

In my own experience, my doctor told me a couple years ago that my LDL level was getting borderline high, so I made some significant changes to me diet. I started making it a point to hit my stationary bike, too, but still not as regularly as I should.

I'm just a scrawny little shit to begin with, but I still ended up dropping like 10-12 pounds. While I haven't noticed any difference in my sex drive, my erections do seem to have powered up a bit despite my age (mid-40s). That extra half-inch of length I used to only get on a really good day is now more an everyday thing. Not that a half-inch has a whole lot of practical value, but it's an indication of overall realized potential.

Reactions: Nexolaris

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Stronger erections that last longer. Sometimes won't go down:p. They do tend to wake me up in the middle of the night but not a bad problem to have. My sex drive stays stronger, horny all the time... I believe my performance is better due to the added confidence. More blood flow is always good to all muscles but especially to the main muscle. :cool:
Canyou please write for how long aresponse you working out and after how many weeks/months did you spotted the change?

Hardbodystud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well. I have been working out my whole life since graduating college. My libido has always been strong so I cant really pin point a timeframe. It has been a part of my life from early on. Everyone is different, body fat, muscle distribution, mental factors, amount of sleep , age all play into the picture. If you keep working out(hitting legs hard every week) you will notice your test level will shoot up immediately. Could be weeks or a couple months before you notice a definitive increase in sex drive, libido, erection strength and size.
Good luck

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very, very true. I didn't start getting more erections or anything. But definitely stronger ones.

Mine was more of a confidence thing. You walk into a room chest first and women notice. (I don't mean that in a Joe cool puff your chest out kinda way. I mean it as in your chest is further out than your belly)

Started getting looks from across the room. And that thing women do where when they see you their hand goes to their hair and their chin goes down. It's a shy looking movement and it's delicate and delicious looking and I fuckin dig it.