Being fit = better erections = better sex life?

mrhungdinger

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm going to start some new routines right away. Have dropped about 10 lbs since the spring but have another 20 to go. Already doing yoga in the morning along with some power walking and hill climbing, but want to add some weight training to the mix.

Reactions: Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After how many weeks/months of training have you started to feel significant difference?

After about six weeks. When I first started I really wasn't sure what I was doing. Took me a couple of wks to get the hang of it. But once I started getting into it I noticed a big difference.

I workout usually 5 days a week. The more intense my workout is the in the mornings the hornier i am sometimes horny enough to jack off while I'm showering at the gym. I don't as a rule, but I have a couple of times. I get really horny after a good workout.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm going to start some new routines right away. Have dropped about 10 lbs since the spring but have another 20 to go. Already doing yoga in the morning along with some power walking and hill climbing, but want to add some weight training to the mix.

Burpees are a serious fat burner as well as getting your cardio up.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My bf's on a crazy workout regimen lately (and on a super strict diet) and I can definitely notice a difference, not just in how hard he gets but also in his libido and how many marathon sessions we have.
It's not like he was soft to begin with but I can feel he's even harder and veinier than usual :sweat:

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly the sex improvements are going to come from her increased attraction to you. Get the body she fantasizes about and see what happens to your sex life ;)

And improved self-image. Sex starts and ends in the brain.

stonerbonerxo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just posted some updates pics. Been liftin since January 5x and I love what it’s done to my libido. Lots of what people are saying are true. It can be a great way to promote a healthy confidence and just plain look sexy, and people notice both.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve always said it - and I will say it again.
If you want people to be attracted to you, you must look the part. Of course being muscular and fit will help the libido and sex drive ! - it’s common sense.
To think that just a dick will get you sex - is ridiculous and shallow. I’ve had wonderful times with women of all ages - some much younger because of the attraction factor.

Get started - someone busier than you is working out right now.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well. I have been working out my whole life since graduating college. My libido has always been strong so I cant really pin point a timeframe. It has been a part of my life from early on. Everyone is different, body fat, muscle distribution, mental factors, amount of sleep , age all play into the picture. If you keep working out(hitting legs hard every week) you will notice your test level will shoot up immediately. Could be weeks or a couple months before you notice a definitive increase in sex drive, libido, erection strength and size.
Good luck
I've noticed most of the posts seem to be from relatively young men. But Hardbody is more mature and shows the positive impact of keeping fit for the long haul - something I hope all the younger guys keep up from this point on. I'm now 61 and have the same sexual stamina (and appeal, albeit as a 'daddy') as I had 30 years ago. A few photos from last month's shoot help document a lifetime of staying in shape. 8fee7af1f7ee7291e34ee48aa3969068.jpg
e9217eedbf744ae49e4df3f5b77b1814.jpg

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it's TRUE. But the big difference was when I did squats and deadlift. You wont get better erections from just Aerobics. In fact if you just did squats and deadlifts you will notice a big improvement even if you do no aerobics. And am talking about at least being able to do squat a few reps of 80kg... can build up quickly.

Hardbodystud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreed. Legs are a huge muscle group. Instant shot of testosterone when you get a good leg workout in. I always like to do a few arms after an intense leg workout to take advantage of the test. I don't enjoy doing legs as much as arms but legs are so important. I see dudes walking around the gym with huge chest, arms but under the shorts are bird legs. Need the balance.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
being fitter gets hotter sex partners which leads to greater erections

Yeah! As a 68 year old ( who started working out at 50), I must say that the reason my sex partners are typically 25-45 has to be my fitness level.

I look around at my gym and see many guys who are much younger, and much less fit and they just project sadness and low energy----and these are guys who ARE at least going to a gym. The general population is just resigning itself to being unfit, unhealthy, and depressed!

Rsechs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks to pwrdick and 51arledge for posting. I am 61 and not nearly in the same shape; but, with an empty nest, i am finding more time to work out. Sex is part of any good exercise regimen.

Anyone have suggestions for activities outside the gym? I am trying rock climbing and ballroom dancing.

And, research shows that one effect of increased testosterone is psychological. Not surprising how many guys express confidence in themselves. Yup.

Reactions: pwrdick