solefulsoul

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome, guys. This thread is to celebrate BELLIES in all their glory. Large bellies, round bellies, sagging bellies, hairy bellies, smooth bellies, chub bellies, bear bellies...

If you have trouble finding shirts that fit to cover your midsection and waist, this is the thread for you. A lot of us smaller guys sure do admire you bigger guys with the bulging bellies. And many big-bellied guys admire other fellow big bellies too. And there's a population of ladies who are also drawn to large-bellied men.

Some men love and embrace their big belly. Some men don't want a big belly but have accepted it and learned to laugh about it. Some men hate their belly and wish they could make it go away but just deal with it.

Here in this thread we all love and admire big bellies. So you men with portly paunches, please, feel free to share photos of your generous midsection. And if you are a man who hates his own belly or bristles at it, you will find only admiration and respect for the belly that you bring to the table in here.

We'd be curious to know if you've always had a belly, if you developed a beer gut, settled into a dad bod, or slow metabolism but enjoy eating, or what your belly story is.

Feel free to also share your shirt size and measurement of belly/waist if you know.

Let the bellies begin!

This seems like a thread perfect for me! At least I hope so, hehe.

I'm 25, 170cm, and I wear size L shirts.

I've been chubby almost my whole life... after primary school I just started gaining weight (hormones? puberty? no idea) and ever since then, it's been a fight to accept it. Even now, I keep thinking "wow I wish I was fit and muscular!" however for the most part, I'm okay with my belly.

I don't have any health conditions, the only thing I notice is that I get sweaty and out of breath pretty quickly after a run or a heavy workout. I love food, so going into a diet is pretty tough, but I do like salads and other healthy things as well!

I, personally, love a man with a big, hairy belly. Especially when you can clearly see they've got big muscles hidden behind all the chub.

Looking forward to seeing other people's bellies and their stories!

2.jpg

This seems like a thread perfect for me! At least I hope so, hehe.

I'm 25, 170cm, and I wear size L shirts.

I've been chubby almost my whole life... after primary school I just started gaining weight (hormones? puberty? no idea) and ever since then, it's been a fight to accept it. Even now, I keep thinking "wow I wish I was fit and muscular!" however for the most part, I'm okay with my belly.

I don't have any health conditions, the only thing I notice is that I get sweaty and out of breath pretty quickly after a run or a heavy workout. I love food, so going into a diet is pretty tough, but I do like salads and other healthy things as well!

I, personally, love a man with a big, hairy belly. Especially when you can clearly see they've got big muscles hidden behind all the chub.

Looking forward to seeing other people's bellies and their stories!

View attachment 136490871
This is indeed a perfect thread for you, and I'm glad you feel that way. :) You have a nice belly. I think it fits in very nicely with your overall thickness of your chest and your thighs. That's good that you're okay with your it. It looks good on you, thanks for sharing!

I’ll play along in my own thread. I don’t have the belly to compare with you much larger big belly men, but for a slim otter, I’ve been getting a bit of a belly settling on myself.

It was very odd for me at first because though I love bellies on other men I’ve always been so slim, but I’m learning to embrace my new belly on me as a lovable part of myself. :blush:

IMG_0553.jpeg

IMG_0544.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

IMG_7579.jpeg

IMG_8379.jpeg

View attachment 136556571
View attachment 136556651
Here’s me. Proud to share here. 44 waist 56” belly circumference when seated. Became heavyset during high school. Embrace my size and like sharing it.
44 waist and 56 belly, wow!

You have a beautiful belly set on your body. I’d embrace your gut too! Great to hear you celebrate your larger size. Thank you for sharing!

Heh thanks for the shoutout, enormous beer belly here, was always a bit husky and slowly got bigger and bigger as time has gone on.

Heavy beer intake has blown my stomach out to borderline ridiculous proportions. Im 6ft 2 330 lbs 44inch waist 58ish inch belly. Comments of all types are welcome, I won't be offended.

gog.png

og.jpg

gaga.jpg

Heh thanks for the shoutout, enormous beer belly here, was always a bit husky and slowly got bigger and bigger as time has gone on.

Heavy beer intake has blown my stomach out to borderline ridiculous proportions. Im 6ft 2 330 lbs 44inch waist 58ish inch belly. Comments of all types are welcome, I won't be offended.

View attachment 136710571
View attachment 136710711
View attachment 136710801
Holy cow. I think you are the King of the Bellies at present. That beach ball is amazing (I say that with total admiration and good humor since you say all types of comments are welcome with no offense, lol). Thank you for sharing your "belly background". It's so interesting to hear stories like that. Big bellies wind up coming from different paths of life.

@Jenny lee, thank you for alerting him to this thread. We love praising bellies in here in all their glory.

There is no such thing in here as a belly that's "too big" for we admirers!