Juggernauthugger77 Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 0 Joined Jan 2, 2023 Posts 1,391 Media 0 Likes 7,235 Points 408 Location New Jersey, USA Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Juggernauthugger77, Jan 15, 2025 #1 Anyone got anything on him? He used to be a big powerlifter and then he lost weight. He still looks great. But I figured I’d ask. Reactions: ILikeBigBears, Barberseville, shortsolidbear and 1 other person
Anyone got anything on him? He used to be a big powerlifter and then he lost weight. He still looks great. But I figured I’d ask.
A Anurag_9261 Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 14, 2023 Posts 5,713 Media 0 Likes 2,506 Points 123 Location Jaipur, Rajasthan,India Sexuality Unsure Anurag_9261, Jan 15, 2025 #2 Juggernauthugger77 said: Anyone got anything on him? He used to be a big powerlifter and then he lost weight. He still looks great. But I figured I’d ask. View attachment 158189691View attachment 158189711View attachment 158189731 Click to expand...
Juggernauthugger77 said: Anyone got anything on him? He used to be a big powerlifter and then he lost weight. He still looks great. But I figured I’d ask. View attachment 158189691View attachment 158189711View attachment 158189731 Click to expand...
Z zangulus Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Jul 10, 2010 Posts 227 Media 0 Likes 1,092 Points 398 Location North Carolina Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male zangulus, Jan 23, 2025 #3 Not sure if there is anything out there but there was a hot video of him floating around on mymusclevid or thisvid of him smoking a cigar gave off very Daddy vibes. Reactions: Barberseville and Juggernauthugger77
Not sure if there is anything out there but there was a hot video of him floating around on mymusclevid or thisvid of him smoking a cigar gave off very Daddy vibes.
Juggernauthugger77 Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 0 Joined Jan 2, 2023 Posts 1,391 Media 0 Likes 7,235 Points 408 Location New Jersey, USA Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Juggernauthugger77, Feb 15, 2025 #4 Nice new pic from Steve. I like when he smokes his cigars Reactions: Cigardude20 and zangulus
Z zangulus Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Jul 10, 2010 Posts 227 Media 0 Likes 1,092 Points 398 Location North Carolina Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male zangulus, Feb 15, 2025 #5 Juggernauthugger77 said: Nice new pic from Steve. I like when he smokes his cigars View attachment 162064811 Click to expand... Damn Daddy just kick back and relax with that cigar and I'll help you get even more relaxed...so hot Thank you. Reactions: Juggernauthugger77
Juggernauthugger77 said: Nice new pic from Steve. I like when he smokes his cigars View attachment 162064811 Click to expand... Damn Daddy just kick back and relax with that cigar and I'll help you get even more relaxed...so hot Thank you.
Juggernauthugger77 Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 0 Joined Jan 2, 2023 Posts 1,391 Media 0 Likes 7,235 Points 408 Location New Jersey, USA Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Juggernauthugger77, Apr 27, 2025 #6 So throwback pics of steve Reactions: rolyatnizzle99, zangulus and brandonhearts