No Response

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A 3rd member banned and removed from the contest. All three thought registering 100 accounts was a good idea :(
... We had 4 issues that resulted in disqualified members. 3 of them resulting in members being banned outright. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all were eliminated.

That's so unsportsman-like!... Now I'm curious what the issue with the 4th member was?

A/B

Last edited:

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest this entire thing now sucks. Mr. LPSG mentioning the run-off challenge. How are we supposed to know that those who came in second place on the original voting days weren't second by cheating? : @20yoMonster has been disqualified. It's reasonable to assume he was cheating when he won his first round. @2ofUs came second that day by a considerable margin that leaves me wondering if there was some foul play on their part too. I mean none of this would make any difference to my chances of winning anything, that's not why I'm saying this, it just seems odd. I assume that the moderators are capable of going back to the previous days voting and looking at the users who actually voted? Then looking at the profiles who voted and seeing if they were new or established members.

Something definitely needs to be done for future contests blocking new profiles from voting or something.

Reactions: Yes.No.Whatever

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For some reason I cant QUOTE!

With all due respect @Mr. LPSG My vote was canceled and although you/staff have done a seller job controlling this, my 2nd choice for the winner of the current top 10 would not have gotten my now lost/voided vote...
I think its fair how LPSG had handled this and we thank you , but for transparency can you provide us the total votes cast for the 4 disqualified contestants?
Thanks

This would be impossible to tell as they each had so many fake votes.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Mr. LPSG, Mr. LPSG, Mr. LPSG. are you throwing @LPSG Richard under the bus... Just kidding.. we love you guys...

source.gif

hahaha I'm saying extra round for everyone and more prizes was his idea ;)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be honest this entire thing now sucks. Mr. LPSG mentioning the run-off challenge. How are we supposed to know that those who came in second place on the original voting days weren't second by cheating? : @20yoMonster has been disqualified. It's reasonable to assume he was cheating when he won his first round. @2ofUs came second that day by a considerable margin that leaves me wondering if there was some foul play on their part too. I mean none of this would make any difference to my chances of winning anything, that's not why I'm saying this, it just seems odd. I assume that the moderators are capable of going back to the previous days voting and looking at the users who actually voted? Then looking at the profiles who voted and seeing if they were new or established members.

Something definitely needs to be done for future contests blocking new profiles from voting or something.

We are doing our best to manage this and we are making sure anyone in the runoff round did not cheat either.

D

deleted247400

We are doing our best to manage this and we are making sure anyone in the runoff round did not cheat either.
So what is the final answer of what happened? Were people eliminated? And what is the runoff competition and who got in that? Thanks

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So what is the final answer of what happened? Were people eliminated? And what is the runoff competition and who got in that? Thanks
Yes. 4 users were cheating. dlawsn, beefy something, 20yomonster and howab. They were all banned.

The run off is members impacted by that as well as a few others that finished 2nd in their respective day.

D

deleted247400

Yes. 4 users were cheating. dlawsn, beefy something, 20yomonster and howab. They were all banned.

The run off is members impacted by that as well as a few others that finished 2nd in their respective day.

OHHHH, I get it now. Thanks