Best sex with what nationality?

Exdoria

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since I have had sex with people from different countries, continents, ethnicities, etc...I started to think and became interested on an assessment from you of with whom (what nationality and so on) you had the best sex with.
Since I know sex can has to do with several factors: culture, personality, size, how you are used to it, personal taste, customs, experience, ability, mood, etc.. I know it varies greatly but still...
With which guys/girls (gay/bi/straight) from which nationality have you had the best sex with?

Since I have had sex with people from different countries, continents, ethnicities, etc...I started to think and became interested on an assessment from you of with whom (what nationality and so on) you had the best sex with.
Since I know sex can has to do with several factors: culture, personality, size, how you are used to it, personal taste, customs, experience, ability, mood, etc.. I know it varies greatly but still...
With which guys/girls (gay/bi/straight) from which nationality have you had the best sex with?
The question is more difficult than you think.
For example almost all my friends have told me that they think I like to sleep with Latinos (Mexicans). I liked it, a lot, but not completely, because although the sex was amazing, the way I relate to sex is completely different those I had sex with.

Reactions: Topher the Gopher
I like sex heavy on foreplay, kissing, passionate and I am flexible and lean side. In my experience which is not huge, the best sex I have had is with Jewish men, Italians and French. European men are better for me than American men. I am attracted to Latino guys, but the ones I have had sex with were not into the kind of sex I like.

Russians gays are great in bed, most of them are deprived of sex and when they do get it from another Russian it is fast and nervous. I meet them online and we usually meet in Thailand, they like Thailand, it's easy for them to travel there and it is very gay friendly which is new and exciting to them, a relaxed lover and public displays of affection are new things to them. They are so oppressed on Russia , it would be a horrible way to live. Most of them have decent English and there are plenty of nice cocks there.

Attachments

It doesn't depend on any nationality but from my own experience I've had my best sex bedtimes with black american men

I don't think it matters, really; I think it happens by coincidence, unless you spend a lot of time in concentrated cultural areas.

That is to say, I'm American, and America is mostly a melting pot. I've been with black, Hispanic, Asian guys. Sometimes it was great, sometimes not so much.

Two cases stand out at the moment: A Hispanic guy who fucked me hard and fast and I came three times; and an Asian guy who I was roommates with for about a year. He fucked me really well. I like when guys aren't afraid to make goofy faces and noises while they're into it, and he did. I still think about him sometimes when I jack off.