Bi men who don't suck

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are there a lot of bi men here who just want to get sucked or fuck but don't want to touch another mans cock.
I would not say "lots" but everyone has different preferences.

I rarely if ever suck guys but I only do this at rare times to a boyfriend/partner. I do touch other men's cocks, and fuck safely but when I was into hook ups, FWB, before COVID I would get sucked, discipline people, and do mutual masturbation to people with bondage, but no fucking or not with my cock, with one guy I put a vibrator and butt plug up his ass.

Reactions: diver6

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I don't mind not getting sucked as log as he forces his cock into my mouth for me to suck I get jerk off as I suck him. But maybe that has to do with liking men who are in control
I have a partner who likes to drag me hard by the hair during sex to suck his cock when he feels like having oral.

Its very degrading and humiliating and such a power trip on his part, defintiely an abuse of control and dominance he has over me.

Which is why I love it. He knows it and gets off on it.

Mind you its never ever happened outside of sex.

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To me if a guy does or doesn't want to suck a cock it's their choice. I haven't had sex with another man but when thinking about it I would probably do it like I did with my ex-wife. I would occasionally give them oral and let them do it to me when or if they wanted to as long as I had a nice tight hole to fuck when I wanted to.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I have met some married guys who are total tops . They want to get sucked and fuck me. No reciprocation. A couple of them even wanted me to crossdress. I was fine with that as I got what I wanted

I can relate to this. I have had partners who do like to feminize me during sex and it is something I have enjoyed and embrace. I think for them, they have viewed themselves as "staight" and me undertaking that feminine role during sex, makes them feel comfortable and maintain their strong alpha straight male image.

It works both ways to be fair, I enjoy my role too and I like how they treat me.

D

deleted817718

If the guy considers himself a total top, he might view sucking a cock as an activity for bottoms.
This was the opinion of a boyfriend of mine. We were together for about 6 months, he was a bit older than me and a total top. For the off he made it clear he didn’t receive anal sex and he didn’t suck cock and my sexual role in the relationship would be similar to that of a woman (his words). My orgasms were pretty much left for me to deal with, in his bathroom after we’d had sex. Jerking off in his shower became a pretty normal part of my sex life at that point

Blastolene

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everyone is different! I have zero romantic attraction for any guy... I just enjoy sucking and finishing a juicy cock. I just LOVE giving head... and don't mind receiving a BJ as well.

Kissing and romantic style body contact is more of a romantic gesture... and if a guy went to kiss me, I would do a hard dodge... and if he insisted, I'd probably punch him in the mouth. Lol

I have zero issue with guys who only want to get sucked. They can be 100% tops... and get a power rush out of it. That being said, if they are the type who wants to face fuck me, we aren't going to get along... as I like to drive the pace, and am not a submissive. I just want to suck your cock, drain your balls until there is nothing left... and leave you there in a completely spent, exhausted state of pleasure. Lol

D

deleted15201331

This was the opinion of a boyfriend of mine. We were together for about 6 months, he was a bit older than me and a total top. For the off he made it clear he didn’t receive anal sex and he didn’t suck cock and my sexual role in the relationship would be similar to that of a woman (his words). My orgasms were pretty much left for me to deal with, in his bathroom after we’d had sex. Jerking off in his shower became a pretty normal part of my sex life at that point
Sounds like a selfish b*****d, the least he could do was giving you a handjob.

Reactions: deleted817718
D

deleted817718

Sounds like a selfish b*****d, the least he could do was giving you a handjob.
He was mega selfish. But it was definitely kind of a turn on for me too, so I’m glad he didn’t

Reactions: ZA_man

Ortiz75

Just Browsing
Media
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D.,Argentina
Sexuality
Unsure
It took me time to know what I really like. So far, I tried (almost) everything, so far, I like being sucked by guys, I don't like to be sucked by my wife; I don't like to kiss or cuddle with a guy, and I don't like to fuck guys.

However, I have the hunch that given the right context I might end up doing those things that I don't like.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I don't kiss but feel comfortable with sucking cock regularly, I don't even need serviced in return. Just having a huge cock stuffed in my throat makes me happy! :)
Kissing is an interesting topic.

I was never a fan of kissing initially with my first MM sex partner. Its funny, I could happily and willingly put his dick in my mouth and have him cum down my throat, but kissing I felt it was not something I was comfortable with initially. Not to mention, him taking me from behind and fucking me as well. I just felt that kissing was something I enjoyed with girls only.

Interestingly, when he started feminizing me, I became more and more comfortable with kissing. If i had to think about it, probably because I took up a female role in the relationship and knew that kissing was expected and needed.

Fast forward to my current fuckbuddy, we kiss during sex, ie foreplay but outside of that, neither one of us has a desire to really engage in it. Well I definitely dont and its not like he wants to either. If he does its because he wants/needs sex, which is fine. He does also tend to kiss me whenever he breeds me after fucking. Mind you its when I am the most horny after he cums inside me and I think he just feels that connection to enhance our bonding experience.

Reactions: BillM